TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

it cannot apply to vouchers created prior to september date as these are one time use only. you cant split the rewards $$, unless this changes as well

I thought the new policy was changing 2 things: voucher creation and voucher redemption.  My question was more on the limitation on redemption, especially for vouchers that were created before 9/15.

I thought the new policy was changing 2 things: voucher creation and voucher redemption.  My question was more on the limitation on redemption, especially for vouchers that were created before 9/15.

grandfathered... im pretty sure they cant retro-screw us, however TRU customer service may be able to answer that better than i can, regardless you have two months to use em before they expire

Edited by jerryherb
  • Like 1

I am curious if this applies to vouchers created in August as well. Example, I have $30 voucher created in August with October 31 expiration date.  If I use this voucher on 9/16, will I use up my $20 limit for that period?  Also, can I still use the whole $30, or will this voucher be nerfed to $20? 

Does anyone have a link to fine prints for this change ?

I believe it is a limit on rewards issued per period. Not redeemed.

Yeah I am assuming any voucher you get before sept 15th can be redeemed at full value.  thus plan to cash out the week before.

• Like 1

I think it only changes rewards creation.  Starting September 15, you can only create $20 in rewards in each 2 week period.  I saw no language that limited the amount of rewards you could spend at a time, but the new rules in effect will limit you to $80 in rewards at one time in store (rewards are good for 2 months, so you'll be able to save up 4 $20 certificates before the first expires) and $20 for online (since only one reward can be used at a time for online purchases).

• Like 1

I think it only changes rewards creation.  Starting September 15, you can only create $20 in rewards in each 2 week period.  I saw no language that limited the amount of rewards you could spend at a time, but the new rules in effect will limit you to $80 in rewards at one time in store (rewards are good for 2 months, so you'll be able to save up 4 $20 certificates before the first expires) and $20 for online (since only one reward can be used at a time for online purchases).

Ok thanks for the clarification.  The new limitations were not as bad as I originally thought  

second week in a row i had to argue to get the face value of rewards applied to the total, as in after all the coupons are applied, not before.  the register was showing 20%,10% and then $30 rewards, but receipt was a** backwards. the manager told me thats how the registers are programmed, though i have a receipt from 2 weeks ago showing %,%,$ with no issues. she gave me a refund, but said its a one time deal.

Edited by jerryherb

another round of discounts on TRU.com  many sets are at or bellow RRP, including 2014 SW, trains, and lots of other stuff that is likely on it way out.  Will have to see if any of these turn up in store.  Still seeing mostly .99 pricing so not true clearance yet.

another round of discounts on TRU.com  many sets are at or bellow RRP, including 2014 SW, trains, and lots of other stuff that is likely on it way out.  Will have to see if any of these turn up in store.  Still seeing mostly .99 pricing so not true clearance yet.

I've also noticed City Airport Fire Truck in store for $24.98.

• 2 weeks later...

barcode.png.d8135b6f3186bb4499835f5e9ab2

20% off a single item when using your TRU MasterCard for the purchase.  Good 9/1/2015 - 10/31/2015

now how will this stack, with 10% truth? or 15% coupon? or both?

I would guess this is similar to the 15/20 coupon from last month, and will stack with truth but not 15%.  so whose going in early?