TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

using my tax exempt certificate is time consuming at tru and I usually have a lot of items to buy. Also I am not one to "hog" the cashier and have other customers wait in line behind me, many with kids and infants especially when they only have 2 registers open  . Few dollars saved here and there isn't worth aggravating the employee or the customers   . In the rare occasion I do multiple transactions , I usually go to the back of the line or walk around the store till the lines are gone . 

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I try to do the same when i have crazy coupon madness and REAL customers are behind me.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I try to do the same when i have crazy coupon madness and REAL customers are behind me.

REAL customers pay 110% MSRP?

/confused

Props on the politeness tho, I usually offer the same. Funny how many people don't believe me when I say it may take some time... they'll learn. :P

I'm in NYC for the weekend. Does anyone know if the Times Square TRU will take the coupons off your phone, in case I see something I get the urge to buy?  Thanks for any info.  I'm a shy coupon user, so don't like to even try if I'm likely to get turned down

I wouldn't think new yorkers had time to care

I'm in NYC for the weekend. Does anyone know if the Times Square TRU will take the coupons off your phone, in case I see something I get the urge to buy?  Thanks for any info.  I'm a shy coupon user, so don't like to even try if I'm likely to get turned down

I thought that TRU had an extra 20% mark up for the touristas. Just be sure to check the price before you buy.

I thought that TRU had an extra 20% mark up for the touristas. Just be sure to check the price before you buy.

It varies ... The ecto 1 is marked up to 54.99 (10%) but yeah the big exclusives sitting at the registers get big markups. I've seen a set here or there that was cheaper than Lego though - last one I remember was Craggers Command Ship which was about $10 less for some odd reason. Not on sale or marked down, just listed as regular price.

It varies ... The ecto 1 is marked up to 54.99 (10%) but yeah the big exclusives sitting at the registers get big markups. I've seen a set here or there that was cheaper than Lego though - last one I remember was Craggers Command Ship which was about $10 less for some odd reason. Not on sale or marked down, just listed as regular price.

No different than a TRU Express store really, with exclusives of course.

Hi guys, I'm usually not a TRU shopper but these coupons seem like a good deal. Simple question, are the coupon images posted in this thread scannable at the store? Can I just save the image and present it to the cashier for scanning? Thanks for your help.

They scan right from your phone. I usually enlarge the UPC for them to scan more easily...

I take it you've never taken part in any of the surveys mentioned at the top of your receipt?

No, never.  What am I supposed to say?  "They don't let me stack coupons"?  They'd probably get a bonus from corporate.

They scan right from your phone. I usually enlarge the UPC for them to scan more easily...

I've tried this as well, got shot down really quick on that one.

• Like 1