21061 - Notre-Dame de Paris

TANV

I've been looking forward to this set ever since they announced it.  Still surprised to see Lego do a church/cathedral, but this is definitely a welcome surprise.  While I still prefer something along the lines of the Robie House, this is one of the better architecture sets they've put out in some time.  That said, I actually would prefer this to have been maybe 20% bigger, so that they could have developed the interior a bit better.  But I'll happily snap this up one day when the discount is enough, or the promos are strong.  And if this is the only religious structure that Lego ever makes, I like the long term potential.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:

Still surprised to see Lego do a church/cathedral, but this is definitely a welcome surprise. 

I get that it's a church, but it's a great piece of architecture, which should be the main requirement to get made into an architecture set. 

They made St. Mark's Basilica in the Venice set and I don't believe that ruffled any feathers. 

17 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:

I've been looking forward to this set ever since they announced it.  Still surprised to see Lego do a church/cathedral, but this is definitely a welcome surprise.  While I still prefer something along the lines of the Robie House, this is one of the better architecture sets they've put out in some time.  That said, I actually would prefer this to have been maybe 20% bigger, so that they could have developed the interior a bit better.  But I'll happily snap this up one day when the discount is enough, or the promos are strong.  And if this is the only religious structure that Lego ever makes, I like the long term potential.  

Here is another religious building... a temple 😄

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/chinese-new-year-temple-fair-80105