21348 Dungeons & Dragons: Red Dragon's Tale

No clue about D&D but there will be a book available for 2700 VIP points to play a game with the set. PDF version is downloadable for free. 

Dragon has a Wall-E head issue  

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

No clue about D&D but there will be a book available for 2700 VIP points to play a game with the set. PDF version is downloadable for free. 

Dragon has a Wall-E head issue  

not following when is the release date for this 4-1 ? and the book the same day ?

also any idea on the ninjago second house do you still think june ?

appreciate your help : )

24 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

not following when is the release date for this 4-1 ? and the book the same day ?

also any idea on the ninjago second house do you still think june ?

appreciate your help : )

The D&D set has early access 4/1 not sure if the yellow box GWP or the book will be available then or on 4/4. 

No info on the Ninjago docks   

Would've been nice if the Owlbear, Displacer Beast and Beholder were bigfigs or something.
I'm a huge D&D fan and I'm gonna wait for a discount.

For a limited time from April 1-7, you can get the Mimic Dice Box (5008325) gift with purchase promotion item when you buy the set, while supplies last. In addition, you can get a specially created Dungeons & Dragons adventure book that you can download for free or get it as a paperback for 2,700 Insider points.

Edited by KvHulk

4 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Would've been nice if the Owlbear, Displacer Beast and Beholder were bigfigs or something.
I'm a huge D&D fan and I'm gonna wait for a discount.

I'm not a huge DnD fan but I actually agree with you.  The set would look better with big figs and it'd probably make it more collectable to an average DnD fan.  

A colorful & vibrant build trying to offer a lot of play value on a somewhat small footprint. The beholder and owlbear look fantastic, the displacer beast is kind of cute in an eldritch cat abomination way, the dungeon jelly with remnants of the last adventure "floating" inside is a nice touch, and the mimics at the inn are simple but good. I just noticed the face on the large tree so there's a friendly treant. The cast of characters are nicely done with swappable heads to boot making them accessible to everyone.

....Now, where is Dungeon Master?

• Like 1