71001 - Minifigures - Series 10

TheOrcKing

Series 10  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 10?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I am sorry for your loss, mushedroom. I have had a number of rescues between dogs and cats throughout my life, so I can understand very much how such can put your mind and heart through the ringer. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to put together that video and sorting through their bump codes. I was unable to reply to the PM you sent me yesterday due to a suddenly busy schedule. In any case, you could have posted the link in the Series 10 list since it is related to that Series or started a new thread like you did here. The result is pretty much the same but I thank you for being courteous by asking in the first place though.

I am sorry for your loss, mushedroom. I have had a number of rescues between dogs and cats throughout my life, so I can understand very much how such can put your mind and heart through the ringer.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to put together that video and sorting through their bump codes. I was unable to reply to the PM you sent me yesterday due to a suddenly busy schedule. In any case, you could have posted the link in the Series 10 list since it is related to that Series or started a new thread like you did here. The result is pretty much the same but I thank you for being courteous by asking in the first place though.

thanks for the kind words.

and of course! i don't want to disrespect your thread by trying to promote my video without clearing with you first.

hope the vid helps ya out if you still need to find some of teh ones that i found.

Wow, I just checked my local target for series 10 minifigs, but what I found was the empty series 9 box, which they put megablocks in! How insulting *turns up nose, snobbily*

I feel the same way seeing how my Walmart just sticks the Mega Bloks right next to the Lego in the same aisle on the same shelves. At least with my Target they have two different aisles for the both of them to keep em' separated.

It also gets me going Walmart does the same thing with Mega Bloks Barbie and Lego Friends. Stick 'em right on top of each other.

How dare they! :-S

I am going to take a wild guess that you found him in a toys r us after convincing the manager of the store to let you smoosh all of their unopened boxes :)

nope, walked into target to buy some cotton balls for my girlfriend at closing time and they just put out a brand new case as i was looking for hot wheels and i went up to it and the 3rd one i pulled to "smoosh" on was this little guy!!!

woo hoo!

nope, walked into target to buy some cotton balls for my girlfriend at closing time and they just put out a brand new case as i was looking for hot wheels and i went up to it and the 3rd one i pulled to "smoosh" on was this little guy!!!

woo hoo!

Gotta call BS on that one, there is no way to determine which minifig is in the blind bag by feeling. Lego said so!

woo hoo!

Gotta call BS on that one, there is no way to determine which minifig is in the blind bag by feeling. Lego said so!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

you just feel for the top hat duh!

and also there's another method to figuring out but since you're calling me a liar, you more than likely don't care to hear it so, no worries.

woo hoo!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

and also there's another method to figuring out but since you're calling me a liar, you more than likely don't care to hear it so, no worries.

Calm, peace. It was sarcasm. There is a thread on the forum where someone gave TLG feedback about how crappy the idea of Mr Gold was, because you could just pre-screen for him. Their response was not to worry about it, because it's impossible to know what minifig is in a bag before you buy it - which we all had a laugh at here. Sorry for the confusion.

woo hoo!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

Good job on the find though, that is what I call a great deal of luck. It would be hard not to sell him knowing you can cash in so well at the same time how much of a collector are you?

woo hoo!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

Calm, peace. It was sarcasm. There is a thread on the forum where someone gave TLG feedback about how crappy the idea of Mr Gold was, because you could just pre-screen for him. Their response was not to worry about it, because it's impossible to know what minifig is in a bag before you buy it - which we all had a laugh at here. Sorry for the confusion.

oh i didn't see that thread or post.

the top hat is definitely the tell tale sign of any minifig being mr. gold in series 10

i remember the hat because i collected a ton of the mr. hyde figs from last series..."trained for top hat fingers"

lol

woo hoo!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

Dang man, you have been in the forums for a while now......you should have detected the sarcasm. Your sarcasm detector takes AAA batteries, might want to replace them ;)

woo hoo!

Ha!

YOU'RE WRONG.

I think you missed the sarcasm.

Good job on the find though, that is what I call a great deal of luck. It would be hard not to sell him knowing you can cash in so well at the same time how much of a collector are you?

the only thing that i actually collect on the lego front are the minifigs starting from series 7 to present.

i have tons of sets but those are for (hopefully) profit.