71001 - Minifigures - Series 10

TheOrcKing

Series 10  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 10?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Considering authentic Mr. Golds are selling for more than a $1000.00 and Random Bags are selling for $15-20, then $500.00 seems low.  

that is what the last sealed boxes sold for on ebay.  maybe due to the low odds of finding a Mr Gold and newer series have been released, decreased interest in it (or so) stabilized prices somewhat? 

Considering authentic Mr. Golds are selling for more than a $1000.00 and Random Bags are selling for $15-20, then $500.00 seems low.  

Where did you see $15 for random bags ? I saw some sold for $5 and I did not think 4 for $60 listings were moving.  Mr. Gold was $1000+ but you were not guaranteed to get 1 in each sealed box. 

Or perhaps most Mr. Golds have been found and reduced the hysteria over finding one in sealed boxes.  Is LEGO still tracking these ?

Where did you see $15 for random bags ? I saw some sold for $5 and I did not think 4 for $60 listings were moving.  Mr. Gold was $1000+ but you were not guaranteed to get 1 in each sealed box. 

Really?  I returned a bunch of boxes because he wasn't in there. j/k

• Like 1

I agree. 

Sealed Boxes will go >> 500$ easy.

Why?

-> The stock is drying up.

-> Mr Gold has been sold > 1500E in May this year. 

Who doesn't like Mr Gold?

Really?  I returned a bunch of boxes because he wasn't in there. j/k

Lol, I went through and smooshed several boxes of CMF 10 at area Targets and found no Gold. I should have kept all Bumblebee Girls I found as those turned out to be nice consolation prize, even better than the Medusas 

• Like 2

Or perhaps most Mr. Golds have been found and reduced the hysteria over finding one in sealed boxes.  Is LEGO still tracking these ?

Bricklink and our prices come back at that.  $15 on BL, $20 on our site.  I looked at some listings and that is about right.  If people sell them for $5 or $6, then their shipping is $10-$15.  Scammers.  LOL

• Like 1

Bricklink and our prices come back at that.  $15 on BL, $20 on our site.  I looked at some listings and that is about right.  If people sell them for $5 or $6, then their shipping is $10-$15.  Scammers.  LOL

Hmm, if it is really $15, there is a guy selling 3 blind packs for $17.  You can quickly double your money by sourcing from him :P

The page LEGO had for tracking Mr. Gold is no longer up and hasn't been since the start of this year. The last recorded count was 2,152 which is barely close to half the amount made 'floating' out there. I imagine there is a discrepancy between the amounts registered to the ones people did not care to and since the site to do so doesn't exist anymore, we'll never know what happened to the rest of him.

• 2 months later...

Hey all. I'm back after a long absence. Just noticed how much Bumblebee Girl is selling for at the moment on eBay. Anyone have a clue as to why she's worth so much? I'm trying to work out whether to hold onto her or not.

Welcome back! My guess would be that people sold too soon. That being said, with the recent developments (10249, 40090 & 40093), I'd be fearful of holding too long. Something like a "greatest minifigures" series wouldn't surprise me at all...

• 9 months later...