71001 - Minifigures - Series 10

TheOrcKing

Series 10  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 10?

• Librarian
    • Medusa
    • Roman Commander
    • Warrior Woman
    • Tomahawk Warrior
    • Skydiver
    • Bumblebee Girl
    • Grandpa
    • Paintball Player
    • Sea Captain
    • Sad Clown
    • Revolutionary Soldier
    • Baseball Fielder
    • Trendsetter
    • Decorator
    • Motorcycle Mechanic
    • Mr. Gold
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 10?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I just wanted to give members a heads up on our SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES SEALED CASES. The 8 cases arrived in perfect, sealed condition. Very nice...

By the way, on another note. I received 4 random SERIES 10 bags from LEGO S@H. I opened them for the Hell of it. I received FOUR Motorcycle Mechanics. LOL. What's the chances of that? :coolmad:

I purchased mine from the 2nd batch as I pulled the trigger too late. Good to see that they arrive as advertised. Couldn't talk myself into 8 of them, but having a couple around won't take up much space, and should do very well once they sell out in stores and LEGO Shop at Home.

Guest eightbrick

By the way, on another note. I received 4 random SERIES 10 bags from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home. I opened them for the Hell of it. I received FOUR Motorcycle Mechanics. LOL. What's the chances of that? :coolmad:

lol, I once saw a complaint on the Lego website that someone got 16 of the same minifigure from their online store...

I just wanted to give members a heads up on our SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES SEALED CASES. The 8 cases arrived in perfect, sealed condition. Very nice...

By the way, on another note. I received 4 random SERIES 10 bags from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home. I opened them for the Hell of it. I received FOUR Motorcycle Mechanics. LOL. What's the chances of that? :coolmad:

Will the value of the sealed cases be tracked in Brickfolo?

I see the seller's price has slowly crept up from $169->$179->now $189.

Well, soon to be more than that most likely. If what I got from LEGO S@H was any indication of the warehouses possibly smooshing polybags before shipping, then I would imagine people wanting to buy only "virgin" sealed cases. As I have said all along, these sealed cases will be one of the best short term investments you can make. But as you can see, they have already gone up 11 % in a month, so buy them now before they hit $200+.

I see the seller's price has slowly crept up from $169->$179->now $189.

I noticed that as well. I know its all based upon supply and demand, but I was kinda irked when I went back to buy a third box and the price had jumped. I know I should pull the trigger again while they are still under 200, but after seeing them go up from 169, it just makes me feel like I've already lost 20 bucks.

I only ordered one, at the $179 price. So I only lost $10, lol. I already got the figures I'm interested in, so hopefully the temptation to open it won't be too great. I'm really looking forward to making a profit instead of always spending!

I only ordered one, at the $179 price. So I only lost $10, lol.

I already got the figures I'm interested in, so hopefully the temptation to open it won't be too great. I'm really looking forward to making a profit instead of always spending!

I still need a Medusa, but I won't be cracking a fresh case just for her. Agreed that it will be nice to sell something back for once! I've been getting high off my own supply a bit too much, and my other sets aren't ready to be sold yet.

I bought 5 packs from LEGO Shop at Home and got 3 skydivers and 1 mechanic (don't remember the 5th). Something shady going on at Lego?

Ha! I just looked out on the porch, and there was a box! So my case of Series 10 has also arrived safely.

Now my question is, can I open the mailing box to check the contents, or do I have to keep that sealed, too?

I would keep the original shipping carton sealed too. Those little clear, circular tabs sometimes look tampered with even from a sealed case so if you got one of those inside, your future buyer may think you opened it.

I have a question somewhat related. I am interested in buying one of these BUT with the purpose of trying my luck with Mr.Gold. Now, assuming the likely possibility that I don't find anything, how much of the $190 do you think I would be able to recover by selling the minifgs 1) Still in the Bag 2) Complete sets but open bags (just to be safe I got them right).

I have a question somewhat related. I am interested in buying one of these BUT with the purpose of trying my luck with Mr.Gold. Now, assuming the likely possibility that I don't find anything, how much of the $190 do you think I would be able to recover by selling the minifgs 1) Still in the Bag 2) Complete sets but open bags (just to be safe I got them right).

I think the sets sell for around $50ish. You get only 2 complete sets and a lot of dupes of figs no one wants (skydiver, mechanic). I say it would be pretty hard to break even. Not sure the long term outlook on this set though.

I just watched your video with my significant other and she thought your reaction sounded similar to another type of male "stress release"....lol

gotta make the vid somewhat entertaining right?

lol

and trust me the "video" version of my reaction was way less funnier than my actual in store reaction lol

I just watched your video with my significant other and she thought your reaction sounded similar to another type of male "stress release"....lol This about made me piss myself laughing! Ha ha ha! :lol:

QUICK PAPER TOWELS AND THE SPRAY BOTTLE OF NATURE'S MIRACLE STAT!!!

oh wait that's the protocol for my cat lol

hee hee

I received mine today, and the shipping box looked a bit rough. So I had to open it to check the case itself. The seals on the case look a bit shady. One of them is stretched, and under both seals there is white showing through the yellow box coloring. Is it at all possible my case was opened, or am I just being paranoid?