10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

I put in two orders of two this morning - I am tempted to add a couple more, but then I'm worried they might cancel the whole order (I haven't read their terms of service but I'd imagine they don't want me to order all their stock?). Could some other Canucks clear out this stock ASAP and remove this temptation, please?

first of all I live in Canada and this set has disappeared for months now. Has it officially retired or is it expected to come back in stock in stores? I recently found the grand emporium in stock online 2 weeks ago and purchased a few but want advice on whether to hold onto them long term, or trade now for loose UCS star destroyer, SSD, and Death Star that I am also seeking. Any advice would be appreciated.

Guest TabbyBoy

Possible to order 5

Amazon.es also selling them under retail now?!!

Not 5, it's 1 ;-(

I tried to order but, it detected that I already ordered from France.  I'm going to F5 a lot on Amazon tonight.

Well, I was glad to share because I sometimes feel like a sucker reading so good advices here and not being able to give back something.

I hope it was a good deal for everybody who could get it :)

I am wondering how amazon could have such a bunch of it.

I realize there is partner code in the amazon link I gave, well just to be clear it was not mine so there was no interest in from me to give it.

Edited by yannick29