**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

boomzoom, did you notice this Target selling Architecture previously?  Also, how were the discounts?

I've never seen an Architecture set in a Target brick&mortar store...so crazy.  I will be all over this if I can find any near me at good clearance prices.

This. I have never seen them there. Super Target maybe?

boomzoom, did you notice this Target selling Architecture previously?  Also, how were the discounts?

I've never seen an Architecture set in a Target brick&mortar store...so crazy.  I will be all over this if I can find any near me at good clearance prices.

there are all 30% off. The Architecture is with the puzzles not the regular lego aisle. They are always there. I wonder if I can see some of those go to 50% off.

Even on Targets website it says the Architecture sets are not sold in stores, this Target must be a rebel! I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for these

Really? I did not know that. because I have seen them at different Targets here. I am in the DFW area. Nothing fancy here.

But I also notice before with Target, some clearance items will changed to sold only online at Target website, so I could not check inventory when I knew for sure my Targets have them.

The Target closest to my home finally discounted some crap. MOM's for 55, but they were down to only 1 already after having like 6 before the clearance. Left it there.

Picked up 2 Uruk-Hai Armies at 25.48 each, left one there for "karma". No way these would have gotten cheaper in my area, they would've been bought immediately.

Also grabbed a planet Kamino for my daughter for 6.98. It was the only planet clearanced for whatever reason.

Tried a different Target today a little further away from me. The only thing different from mine is that SB Bikini Bottom was clearanced at 30% off, as many of u have already been reporting.

MOM still at 15% off. There was only one left on the shelf so I took it.

And I was surprised to find one Orc Forge hidden behind some other sets. Full price :(. I bought it anyway bc I wanted one for myself and I am not paying ungodly prices once they completely sell out :)

I went back to a target that I had been at a few weeks ago and found the same Orc Forge that I had left there while buying two at MSRP now clearanced priced. It was only 15% off, but I couldn't make myself believe that it would last through another round of pricing. Almost nothing else marked down.

Picked up an Orc Forge at MSRP and two Escape from Mirkwood Spiders at 30% off.

Passed on the following:

30% off - Mines of Moria; Quinjet Aerial Battle; Bat vs Bane Tumbler, Monster Fighters (Swamp Creature, Mummy, Hearse, Werewolf)

15% off - Capt America Cycle

Saw a couple of Helms Deep sets, but they are still at MSRP.

Just came back from a few Targets in the L.A. area and here's the list

(3) Umbaran MHC 75013 - 35% including Redcard

(2) Constitution Train Chase 79111 - 35% including Redcard

(6) The Shellraiser Street Chase 79104 - 55% including Redcard

(1) MoM 9473 - 35% including Redcard

(6) Uruk hai Army 9471 - 35% including Redcard

It was a great day...

The Target I went to last night had lots of "clearance," mostly 15% off.  They did have the Urak-hai army for $25, which I didn't know that it was going yet.  Nothing that I bit on though.  They have near every Halo set at 50% off, yet still have shelves full of it...

That is just about how my Target was today. A handful of sets on 'clearance' but the deals were a bunch of colon blow. Ooo, a whole $1 off this...$24 set. At least the Quinjet was marked down by some $8 or so, but hardly anywhere near purchasable in my book. Oh right, now if I had wanted Halo, today was an awesome day! ....But I don't, so.

Well, we only have two more Thursdays this month; hopefully some incredible markdowns happen by then.

Peace. :victory:

I still don't understand this clearance. The lego shelves are already pretty empty where I am, and all the new sets are already displayed...so why are they clearancing...and why are some of you finding brand new sets clearanced? Seems odd to me. Unless there are a ton of new things coming out soon that we don't know about yet? They had coast guards, New city, New castle, New lotr an lr.

Went to 5 stores now...and hardly any lego on clearance. Lego isles have all the older sets...but not many. If they put them all together, they could free up a complete isle!

I still don't understand this clearance. The lego shelves are already pretty empty where I am, and all the new sets are already displayed...so why are they clearancing...and why are some of you finding brand new sets clearanced? Seems odd to me. Unless there are a ton of new things coming out soon that we don't know about yet? They had coast guards, New city, New castle, New lotr an lr.

Went to 5 stores now...and hardly any lego on clearance. Lego isles have all the older sets...but not many. If they put them all together, they could free up a complete isle!

I really think the clearance is based on different locations and stores. I went to few stores today and some have great clearance and some didn't. For example, the Constitution Train that I found wasn't on sale in all the stores, just 2. The Star Wars Umbaren MHC was only on sale in 1 stores and I went to at least 7 stores today. The only sets that I saw that were consistent are the little planet sets, the Galaxy Squad (2 sets) and some of the smaller sets. 

Yeah you're right it is pretty weird. Sometimes they just want to get rid of more bulk before a store reset. Last year after Christmas I bought a Helms Deep for $83 at a Target. I asked if they had any more and the Target employee said that was the last one. He was pretty sure they would restock but they were trying to clean things up before the store reset.

5 targets today and nothing to brag about. Got some small poly bags but everything I purchased was basically for my collection and at retail. Like others, some sets marked down $1.00 .. A few 3-5.00. Nothing to brag about.

I did ask my wal mart when they would clearance and they told me closer to release date of new sets. So I figure around 1st of August we will see steeper discounts.

This day would have been more profitable ordering online, but I had fun with my son and enjoyed the day!

I went to a few today. Nothing too interesting to report. Same sorts of discounts, but totally random - a couple of stores had nothing but the planet sets, the next store had like 10 things 15% off.

Still haven't found any Lone Ranger on sale yet.

Traveling for work this next week to a city where I have had good luck before and there seem to be no Brickpickers. Fingers crossed, can't wait.

Best deal I've seen so far is a 70705 Bug Obliterator at 50% off.  They had 8 on the shelf.  I was trying to wait out a possible 75% off tag, but they were flying off the shelf so I picked one up the next day.  It's been extremely dry for clearance sales in these parts.  Lots of sets 15% off and some 30 % off.  I missed out on a few deals.  One of the targets had Quinjets on clearance, but they were all gone.  Not sure how good the clearance price was.  All that was left was the clearance sign.  Target employee was too lazy to check the clearance price for me and she was holding a price gun scanner in her hand.  Too lazy to check inventory as well.  Hard to find good help these days.  Most Super Hero sets are holding strong at full price.  Those red clearance stickers must not be sticking very well to those boxes so they're deciding not to clearance them.  

Walmart is always solid for year around sales.  Picked up 3 Goblin King Battles at 50% off 3 months ago.  Seen dozens of other sets from Star Wars, Ninjago, and Monsters, etc. at 50% off as well.  All at different times of the year. 

And as for K-Mart, they are about as useless as Kreo sets.  K-Mart still owes me three gallons of gas for driving my heap to that snake pit of a store.

Going on the hunt again this morning...