**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

My local Target's have A.D.D. Super weak sales as many others are finding, but on top of that there are random new sets everywhere. One store had the following:

60027 - Monster truck transport

41015 - Friends Yacht

41005 - Friends High School

41010 - Friends ATV

41009 - Friends bedroom

41006 - Friends downtown bakery

70709 - Galactic Titan

60023 - City starter set

I've got photos, but not sure how to post from my iPhone?

No good sales for me at local Target stores today, other than picked up the Star Wars Z-95 Headhunter for $25 each (50% off).  I picked up all 3 remaining boxes.  Funny thing is that there is another Target store maybe 10 miles away, and the exact same item sells for the full retail price.

For those who live in or near fair sized (100,000+ residents) cities, do you find that you can get good deals at the "city" Targets, or are you better off heading for the sticks? Or just a mix and mash?

Was in a Target in NYC today. No good deals. I've had much better luck in the suburbs.

For those who live in or near fair sized (100,000+ residents) cities, do you find that you can get good deals at the "city" Targets, or are you better off heading for the sticks? Or just a mix and mash?

I think I have heard more people having better luck in the sticks. I'm currently living in an inbetween sort of area with a decent amount of traffic yet at the same time not much stock moving but apparently enough to keep any major deals from happening except for once in a blue moon.

Also doesn't help when the stores don't seem to really try at moving anything unless they absolutely need to like 'this needs to be done yesterday' kind of mentality. I can still find a stack of K-REO Optimus Prime sets at Walmart for $20! I bet if I go tomorrow, they'll still be there. (Or now that I mentioned it, they'll be gone all of a sudden.)

I spent 20 years in the toy business buying for major regional chains and I never saw or did a clearance on a toy four months after it hit the shelves. And if it that bad, TRU, Target or Wal-Mart would be canceling orders and Lego would be discouunting the item in their own outlets to get rid of the excess product. Strange times we live in.

Guest betsy805

1 of 3 Targets visited ( 3 miles radius) this morning got good 50% Clearance tags (most of Creators, Spongebob (with online coupon good till 07/20 will get 70% off), City....) Two others still got 15-30%. I am going archery practice today and check more stores in that area.... :whistle:

where do you get the coupon?  I can't find it.

did u try to make a copy? 

just made copies of my last one, not sure if they willl work but we will see i guess.  

and yes these are only good for one purchase, but there are multiple lanes open, i just hand the bag to my wife and get back in another line with another set.  you can do this 4 or 5 times usually in each store