**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

Yes...in store only according to north attleboro target lady I asked...and no toys. Videogames and electronics mostly. They had nothin on clearance yet...nothing. well. Mega blocks halo and wow were 30% off and laser pegs were 50% off. Whatever that is. They had a full aisle of it!

Well, it is officially Friday and most Target stores will be opening very soon in just a couple of hours. I'm going to try and swing by before heading back to the 'daily grind'. I do not know if any good to amazing discounts will be found today on this "Bonus Black Friday" sales special but either way, I wish everyone the best of luck!

Let's go, Bargain Hunters!!!!

:orc: :orc: :orc: :orc:

For the Horde!!!!

• Like 1

Yes...in store only according to north attleboro target lady I asked...and no toys. Videogames and electronics mostly. They had nothin on clearance yet...nothing. well. Mega blocks halo and wow were 30% off and laser pegs were 50% off. Whatever that is. They had a full aisle of it!

The Halo stuff at my Target is 50% off. I'm waiting for 75% and I will scoop some up.  I'm not a fan, but I figure it won't be difficult to flip.  I am a Halo fan too, so I am intrigued by some of it.

Stopped by a couple this morning:

Attack of the Wargs marked down to 34.98...picked up 2 of these.

MoM was 55 and change at one and 68 at the other...passed on these.  I'd bite at 50% off to build one, but just doesn't scream investment winner to me.

Fire Emergency was marked down to 27.98

Some SW planets 15% off.

2 of the Galaxy Squad bigger sets were marked 30% off, so $42, and $56 for those.

No Superheroes on sale. No LR discounted.

I over slept this morning!!  :shocked:

...it didn't matter though, because nothing has changed.  Last night I even ventured out a bit further and found a couple Targets that had literally no LEGO on sale whatsoever.  Not even the 15% items I've seen at others.  Everything was fully stocked and full price.

Small sample size in this thread overall, but it seems so far that there doesn't seem to be any correlation to when stuff is getting marked down.

The bigger question to me is whether all stores WILL mark down the sets that are marked down at other locations. Or could a store just not mark them down at all? Maybe a bunch of them are waiting until that last Thursday in July...

The Target I went to last night had lots of "clearance," mostly 15% off.  They did have the Urak-hai army for $25, which I didn't know that it was going yet.  Nothing that I bit on though.  They have near every Halo set at 50% off, yet still have shelves full of it...

Tried a different Target today a little further away from me. The only thing different from mine is that SB Bikini Bottom was clearanced at 30% off, as many of u have already been reporting.

MOM still at 15% off. There was only one left on the shelf so I took it.

And I was surprised to find one Orc Forge hidden behind some other sets. Full price :(. I bought it anyway bc I wanted one for myself and I am not paying ungodly prices once they completely sell out :)

Superman Dark Zero Escapes for 30% off ($13.98).  I bought 5 of the 9 they had: didn't buy them all b/c I'm not as sold on this set as some of the other $20 superhero sets.  Would rather have a cool vehicle than partial insides of a spaceship.  Like the 3 minifigs even though 2 of them can be found in other sets.

Superman Dark Zero Escapes for 30% off ($13.98). I bought 5 of the 9 they had: didn't buy them all b/c I'm not as sold on this set as some of the other $20 superhero sets. Would rather have a cool vehicle than partial insides of a spaceship. Like the 3 minifigs even though 2 of them can be found in other sets.

I agree. I'm not a Superman fan, but I'd rather have the Metropolis Showdown with the car at $12.99 over the Zero Escape at $13.98. Certainly not 5 of them, wow!

Ha! Look a me...being picky with your money.

boomzoom, did you notice this Target selling Architecture previously?  Also, how were the discounts?

I've never seen an Architecture set in a Target brick&mortar store...so crazy.  I will be all over this if I can find any near me at good clearance prices.