**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

Picked up 3 Tie Fighter sets yesterday for $35 each at a Canadian Target, much to my pleasant surprise. That's half the retail price up here. I think this set should be a hit after EOL. Everyone of a certain age loves X-wings and Tie Fighters, but this is the first remake of the Tie since the original came out 12 or more years ago, and is much better and has 4 nice minifigures.

Hi all,  I'm new on here but have been lurking in the forums for several months.

I've been stalking my area Target stores for the past couple of weeks. My local store did their biggest markdown today.

I grabbed:

LR Constitution Train 79111 for 29.98 (this was 69.98 about 10 days ago and I picked one up thinking it was a great deal, now glad I didn't buy two then).

MF Vampyre Castle 9468 - 49.98 (it was 84.98 last week)

LOTR Uruk-hai Army 9471 for 14.98 (last week this was 25.48)

Creator Small Cottage 31009 for 12.48 

LOTR Orc Forge 9476 for 33.98

I did not buy but also noticed LR Silver Mine Shootout 79110 - 34.98 / Creator Transport Chopper 7345 - 17.98 / LOTR Wizard Battle 79005 - 9.98

No markdowns on any Star Wars. Odd that the LR Stagecoach and Colby City are still full price.

The real bonus is that I like all these sets and just may have to keep them for myself. ; )

- Tmo

Hi all, I'm new on here but have been lurking in the forums for several months.

I've been stalking my area Target stores for the past couple of weeks. My local store did their biggest markdown today.

I grabbed:

LR Constitution Train 79111 for 29.98 (this was 69.98 about 10 days ago and I picked one up thinking it was a great deal, now glad I didn't buy two then).

I did not buy but also noticed LR Silver Mine Shootout 79110 - 34.98 / Creator Transport Chopper 7345 - 17.98 / LOTR Wizard Battle 79005 - 9.98

No markdowns on any Star Wars. Odd that the LR Stagecoach and Colby City are still full price.

The real bonus is that I like all these sets and just may have to keep them for myself. ; )

- Tmo

You really scored on some quality sets. I just came back from the Target down the street from my work and they didn't have anything. The deals have dried up in the Minneapolis area.

Naw, I wish, mean troll though, right?  Why have they been so stingy lately, I don't remember it taking this long last year.....I remember getting all the harry potter sets so easily back in the day....

receipt?

See above, he was joking.

Hi all,  I'm new on here but have been lurking in the forums for several months.

I grabbed:

- Tmo

However, I'm gonna need to see a pic of that 70% off sticker on 79111, that's freaking unbelievable.

I hit up my 3 Targets today and no real additional clearances, though the Shellraiser set was 70% off down to $18, so I picked up one.  I had to talk myself into it, but it is selling around $40 right now on ebay, so I don't think it's terrible.  Not a fan of it, but figure I should make some money.  It rang up at $42, so obviously their system is still bugged a bit.  An employee at another store said they "were flushing the toys next week for the Christmas items".  Every employee I saw at every store had a scanner in their hand, they are obviously doing work right now on the clearance items.

My wife was just at one of our Targets sets marked 50-70% off. Got one Hobbit set for 50% only other things she found were Bug Obliterators for 70% off.  She says she's headed to the other 2 stores in the area. We'll probably try to hit up a fourth store tonight after I get done with work.

Well I messed up...let 3 Vampyre Castles sit until today when they were 50% off.  Someone grabbed em before me.

Dude, that's really messed up.    Whenever I see good deals, I always buy them first, then decide later at home.  I know I can always return/price match them for at least 30 days, more if it's at Target.

Dude, that's really messed up.    Whenever I see good deals, I always buy them first, then decide later at home.  I know I can always return/price match them for at least 30 days, more if it's at Target.

Nope, doesn't work that way. If it's sold out from the shelf and doesn't get scanned, the price doesn't update in the store's system.

I grabbed:

- Tmo

Wow 30 for the train set.  I wish I got that kind of deal in my area.  The one's that have stock is still full price and only went 30% off in the ones that had them.