2x Flying Dutchman - $12.48

1x Prisoner Transport - $9.98

1 Heroic Heroes of the Deep - $8.64

2x Creator Highway Speedster - $7.48

1x  Hobbit Game - $10.48

1x LR Cavalry Builder Set - $3.88

:D Very satisfied...

Good to hear you find some awesome deals around you! I'm so happy! :yahoo:

Well as for me, my Target must have had a single list written down from the beginning of this 'Summer clearance' with a handful of randomly decided sets which never changed ever. Throughout this whole thing up to today, it was the same group of sets that went through any kind of markdown process where the rest are still at complete full retail. The only thing I found earlier today was Glove World from Spongebob Squarepants for $10. That's it.

I ended up pricematching with Amazon to get the last Vermin Vaporizer for $43. Otherwise this whole thing has been a real poopchute for me. Here's all I found so far over the course of July up to today.

The Hobbit game - $17

Mines of Moria - $55

Glove World - $10

Altogether, three whole whopping sets. Man, my Walmart really needs to get its butt in gear and offer something for all those dust collectors. Ah well, I'm hoping my Target will make some other sales soon but at this point somehow I doubt it.

Good to hear you find some awesome deals around you! I'm so happy! :yahoo:

Well as for me, my Target must have had a single list from the beginning of this 'Summer clearance' with a handfull of randomly decided sets which never changed ever. Throughout this whole thing up to today, it was the same group of sets that went through any kind of markdown process where the rest are still at complete full retail. The only thing I found earlier today was Glove World from Spongebob Squarepants for $10. That's it.

I ended up pricematching with Amazon to get the last Vermin Vaporizer for $43. Otherwise this whole thing has been a real poopchute for me. Here's all I found so far over the course of July up to today.

The Hobbit game - $17

Mines of Moria - $55

Glove World - $10

Altogether, three whole whopping sets. Man, my Walmart really needs to get its butt in gear and offer something for all those dust collectors. Ah well, I'm hoping my Target will make some other sales soon but at this point somehow I doubt it.

Whats weird is all my targets and all my Walmarts are in sync. Exact same things clearanced for same exact price. Nice cause when I see one good one, visit them all.

I was mad because my walmarts all put the malvolence on clearance for $64. I don't care for it as an investment, but I wanna build it and that is a sweet price for that.

DId get a gungan sub which I really wanted for $40.

If you want mines of moria, there are aboout 5 in my walmart for $54. I passed because I think it will be a slow gainer. I really like the set, but I am not sure others do.

Whats weird is all my targets and all my Walmarts are in sync. Exact same things clearanced for same exact price. Nice cause when I see one good one, visit them all.

I was mad because my walmarts all put the malvolence on clearance for $64. I don't care for it as an investment, but I wanna build it and that is a sweet price for that.

DId get a gungan sub which I really wanted for $40.

If you want mines of moria, there are aboout 5 in my walmart for $54. I passed because I think it will be a slow gainer. I really like the set, but I am not sure others do.

My two nearby Walmarts are in sync of not having any sales (Rats....) at least currently. Target is the only place left with a few Malevolences and one Gungun Sub for full price. I'm good with my one Mines of Moria as it was all I cared for my own collection. I do have my doubts with that set being a great performer as it doesn't quite grab me like Helm's Deep or even Uruk-hai Army. It probably will but I'm a little reserved on its performance in the end. I guess we'll see soon enough whether or not MOM is all it is cracked up to be. :wink:

There were a few spots in Target for this year's 1st wave of Creator sets like the Small Cottage on clearance but they had lousy stock to begin with before the initial 15% discounts kicked in so they were already gone. I took a chance and asked customer service if they had any hidden back in storage. Unfortunately, no. At half off, I might have gone nuts and bought up the rest of everything they had!

On an odd note, I saw more Mega Bloks World of Warcraft sets for something like 70% off! Wowie!

....Now if I only cared about those to begin with.

Beggars can't be choosers, but we can still complain about it. :bug:

My two nearby Walmarts are in sync of not having any sales (Rats....) at least currently. Target is the only place left with a few Malevolences and one Gungun Sub for full price. I'm good with my one Mines of Moria as it was all I cared for my own collection. I do have my doubts with that set being a great performer as it doesn't quite grab me like Helm's Deep or even Uruk-hai Army. It probably will but I'm a little reserved on its performance in the end. I guess we'll see soon enough whether or not MOM is all it is cracked up to be. :wink:

There were a few spots in Target for this year's 1st wave of Creator sets like the Small Cottage on clearance but they had lousy stock to begin with before the initial 15% discounts kicked in so they were already gone. I took a chance and asked customer service if they had any hidden back in storage. Unfortunately, no. At half off, I might have gone nuts and bought up the rest of everything they had!

On an odd note, I saw more Mega Bloks World of Warcraft sets for something like 70% off! Wowie!

....Now if I only cared about those to begin with.

Beggars can't be choosers, but we can still complain about it. :bug:

LOL.

Yeah there were tons of Halo and WoW mega blocks for cheap. I am telling a few friends who love them. They are actually not too bad. I just can't get past saying I bought Mega Blocks.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Finally hit the jackpot - 25 Captain America Avenging cycle for 6.50 a piece! Can't decide if I want to flip them now, or wait a year.

wait for a cap movie or avenger movie 

over last night and this morning, was able to get 2 MOM for $40 and 2 mirkwood spiders for $15 (3 targets). I feel like somoene cleaned out, and left one set here or there to throw someone a bone, which I appreciate! Also picked up a spongebob flying dutchman for around $12. They did have a few of these left as well as the glove world. Am not very familiar with spongebob so just grabbed one, but think I might go back in a few hours and get the rest of the dutchman, and maybe the glove worlds? Good idea?

I think people shouldn't be so down on the Vamp Hearse especially at $18 on clearance.

We need to remember that many Targets never discounted this set (every other retailer did except TRU). Hence, part of the reason it is still available for clearance.

Additionally, it is the cheapest set / way to get the theme's main character (Vampire). The coffin and Zombie (also cheapest way for it excluding the polys) is a bonus. The car itself is alright. Just wish it had larger wheels in the front or wasn't on such a slant.

Finally hit the jackpot - 25 Captain America Avenging cycle for 6.50 a piece! Can't decide if I want to flip them now, or wait a year.

If I had them in my ebay store I'd start at $20 now and bump the price everytime I sold one until you get to next year. 

come on man!  lol.  as a reg blogger here, you know the answer. hold on to them for at least 1 yr after retirement. the movie next yr will def help.  why profit $5-$8 each now when you'll pull $15-$25 profit each next summer or Nov 2014?

come on man!  lol.  as a reg blogger here, you know the answer. hold on to them for at least 1 yr after retirement. the movie next yr will def help.  why profit $5-$8 each now when you'll pull $15-$25 profit each next summer or Nov 2014?

I will be selling my Caps this holiday.  I have a feeling that with the movie next year we will see another Cap set.  Which could hurt the value of these sets.

I will be selling my Caps this holiday. I have a feeling that with the movie next year we will see another Cap set. Which could hurt the value of these sets.

I would bet 100% on anther Capt next yr. However, I'm hoping it will be in a more expensive set than what this one is selling for on eBay then or a diff minifig version.

I would bet 100% on anther Capt next yr. However, I'm hoping it will be in a more expensive set than what this one is selling for on eBay then or a diff minifig version.

I've got to believe they will do a minifigue with a headpiece with little white wings like the new The Flash figure. However I think people will still want to collect this old one if the figure is different enough. Just like the different Batmans.

I just loaded up at Target!!! Too much too list on my cell, but I'm so glad I stopped at this 2nd Target.

I got 2 MOM, Quinn jet, all caps they had, batman tumbler 11.98, south more.. Bug ob. Was 23.00!!

Great day... Until I get home and wife sees! :)

The looks I got in line were so funny and weird!

And NOW is when my car acts up?!?  AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!  Screw it.  I'll make three trips on my motorcycle if I have to.  Time to go Lego hunting . . . 

And what do I find at my four nearest stores?  Bupkis.  Each one had shelves with big gaping holes with "Clearance" tags under them, but nothing worthwhile.  One even still had Bug Obliterator at full price?!?  At least I earned some good karma by "facing" their Lego shelves for them.  Lord knows that they hadn't done it . . . 

Target Forest Lawn, Calgary.

Picked up

Lego 9493 2 @ $31.49 each.

Lego 4204 3 @ $59.99 each

Lego 9473 2 @ $49.99 each

Half price off Canadian retail, and all of them 'in the money' according to Brickpicker.

Saw a crap pile of Orc Forges at $24.99.  Too bad I got 20 of them already.  Went back a couple days later and they were all gone.

Target is awesome.