**Official** Target July and August Clearance Deals

nolanfan34

Has anyone only seen one markdown this month at Target? The closest Target to me started off at 30% (around the 4th) and hasn't lowered the prices since. Is it possible some stores are skipping the 15 & 50 % levels opting for 30% & 70% only?  Be a great deal if that were to happen.

I think too many people are buying it all up at 30% and so Target just leaves it there until it sells.  Long gone are the days of 70% off LEGO.

Nothing new at my Target. The toy section has been picked clean. The only Lego clearance items left on the shelves were bags of Hero Factory. Spongebob is all gone now. Friends aisle only had Steph's Cool Convertible at 30% off. I didn't bite. I'm still bummed I missed the low low price on yoyo.com! I'm done with this Target location. Going to explore some different ones.

Wasn't today markdown day in the toy aisle? Did anyone notice any new markdowns?

Went to one target around noon today hoping for an additional markdown down to 50%. Still the same as it was last week with everything that is being marked down still at 30%. I'm going to check that target again this afternoon and visit 2 more as well and will hopefully run into some stuff at 50%

I picked up a Vampyre Castle for 30% off. Not the best discount but I didn't have any of this set prior so I figured now or never. Also picked up a mines of moria for 30% off. Really didn't save a whole lot on that one but I feel like I can make a few bucks off of it. 

My target still has a bunch of sets on clearance so I'll be checking every few days to see if anything else drops. They have a whole bunch of mirkwood spiders for $21. I'm planning on cleaning them out when it drops to 50%. 

Same here.  Nothing new at my local stores.  Not even a cleanup, isles are disheveled and sets are backwards, upside down, etc.

I moved stuff around during a weekend stop, just to see, and most of the boxes are literally in the exact random place I left them. My Target is giving no attention to the LEGO aisle right now... getting tired of the empty visits, finding the same pricing as the weeks prior.

I moved stuff around during a weekend stop, just to see, and most of the boxes are literally in the exact random place I left them. My Target is giving no attention to the LEGO aisle right now... getting tired of the empty visits, finding the same pricing as the weeks prior.

I had the same experience--I cleaned up a bit last week and found things exactly the same 5 days later.  Not only are the employees ignoring the aisle but, apparently, so are the customers.

"A_Feisty_Pickle"

There can only be one pickle... Watch your back...look what i did to big mac and peanut.

Watch yourself. 

Now we dance... :jig:

Heh, well I'M the original pickle. I've been around these parts (mostly in hiding) since I believe September. You're just more talkative than me. ;P

However, I'll be sure to watch my back. 

I had the same experience--I cleaned up a bit last week and found things exactly the same 5 days later.  Not only are the employees ignoring the aisle but, apparently, so are the customers.

Hey, I'm fine with that, just means that there is no reason for sympathy to keep me from buying everything when it goes on clearance. :thumbsup:

Ugh, practically the end of the month and still nothing unless a dollar or two off a scant few sets count as my Targets idea of Summer clearance. All I found was The Hobbit game for half off since last week (same three boxes from then are sitting there still) and two Mines of Moria (same ones for a couple of weeks) for $55.98. Whoopee. I already bought one Hobbit game last time and ended up buying the last Mines of Moria earlier today. (There is no way in heck it will hit half off let alone being there to be picked up by me if and when that happens.) The last Quinjet was listed for $10 less than retail but was scooped up by somebody else. Everything else still full retail.

I saw signs up almost everywhere saying "30% off on everything marked" or whatever. Big f'ing lie. I desperately price scanned so many things hoping to find some hidden gem. Came up with diddly squat. Guess it's back to doing the ol' "pricematch with Amazon" shtick as before cause instore deals around me pretty much blows all the time.

So out of this whole thing of Summer Clearance at Target, all I found were two sets on sale.

Well, bugger me....

Checked yesterday and got 3 Attack of the Wargs for $24.98 each.  Pretty good deal....50% off a Hobbit set I will take all day long!  They also had the Quinjet for $48 and Mirkwood Spiders for $20 but I passed on those.  I will probably hit this Target again next Thursday to see if those sets get marked down anymore.  I think that's a pretty good price and I had a couple of the Mirkwood Spiders in my cart but changed my mind and decided to wait.

My local Target finally has MF on clearance. Only prob is that the Wolfman and Hearse (both glow versions) at 15% off. Crazy / Mas Scientist is still retail. A few hobbit sets are at 15% also.

Two Helm's Deep found their way to shelve at retail. They weren't there last week.