LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

I think we can all agree that LEGO Shop at Home's customer service is 2nd to none. Anytime I have had the slightest bit of an issue, they have fully fixed it and always given discounts or VIP points, which I usually decline because they have been so helpful. (although I'm still a bit ticked I didn't get the keychain, but that's another story:) ) I don't personally care about the Chima stuff, but if there's one in the box, then I have a happy kid, because he's probably tired of seeing Lego show up at the house only to get stuffed away in storage.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this, so I went and checked. My first order for 3 B-Wings has shipped! Yay! Now I'm curious to see if there's a Chima set in there, too. The other 2 orders are still partial shipments (the minifig and poster) with the rest on backorder. I like Lego S @ ****. They know how to do business.

I also received 5 Chima Starter sets. I think that is a nice touch. I also think they are trying to promote the theme.

They have shipped everything separately. So 10 total shipments. The 4 I have so far all had Chima. So Maybe I will get 10 of those total. What a gift that would be!

Not sure if I trust the status on Lego website. Checked LEGO Shop at Home last night (Wed.) and my order for 3 B wings was showing "in process". 3 B wings seperately boxed showed up today each with a Chima bonus set. I just checked LEGO Shop at Home (Thurs. afternoon) and my order status is still showing "in process". B wings are already packed away downstairs.

Received all three of my b wings with chima sets. However one of the boxes looks like Muhammad Ali used it as a punching bag and another has a considerable crease down the back. For those who have already received theirs, what has been the condition of your b-wing boxes? Mine had to travel all the way out to Cali so more room for damage.

woo hoo. same here.

I'm just wondering how many of those Chima sets they have in stock. There's gonna be a lot of unhappy people when they run out of the Chima freebies.

Actually, I really would rather have a snickers bar. Maybe a milky way. Anything with chocolate.

woo hoo. same here.

I'm just wondering how many of those Chima sets they have in stock. There's gonna be a lot of unhappy people when they run out of the Chima freebies.

Actually, I really would rather have a snickers bar. Maybe a milky way. Anything with chocolate.

Oh please... Kit Kat all the way.. Give me a break.. Give me a break.. break me a piece of that KitKat bar..

..My orders are in process too...