LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be patient. Many are backordered, but will eventually ship. I do not think LEGO is TRU. On another note...I guess the notion that LEGO was using this to weed out resellers was a falsehood. Many resellers have had the B-Wings shipped.

On another note...I guess the notion that LEGO was using this to weed out resellers was a falsehood. Many resellers have had the B-Wings shipped.

I still don't understand in that conspiracy theory what does LEGO do once they weed out the resellers?

I still don't understand in that conspiracy theory what does LEGO do once they weed out the resellers?

There was a letter that LEGO issued to some customers a while back that warned them of excessive buying of the same set. I never really understood it in this case, or any situation for that matter. They let people buy FIVE. So sell them five if they want. I would imagine any company would embrace the sales. LEGO gets their price for the sets, why would they worry about what happens next?

I think much of the paranoia is derived from jealous and uninformed LEGO fans who want to disrupt or denigrate LEGO investing. With these B-Wings starting to get shipped, the paranoia talk will subside.

My 2 B Wings got moved to backorder and i just received the out of stock email notification. Glad i picked up one at the store the next morning or i would be miffed. Should i hold and wait for order or just bail and spend the money on LOTR eol or MF eol? I have 1 stocked away. Don't plan on building it anyways, hear it is a bit fragile.

My B-wing is still backordered but they shipped the minifig and poster already.

So jealous of the American prices! You guys get so many amazing deals while I'm stuck with paying AT LEAST 20% more on sales in Canada. Boo urns.

Boo urns ha, classic.

Guest ph4tb0i

My B-wing is still backordered but they shipped the minifig and poster already.

So jealous of the American prices! You guys get so many amazing deals while I'm stuck with paying AT LEAST 20% more on sales in Canada. Boo urns.

As a fellow Canadian I love buying my Lego at American prices. XD

Guest ph4tb0i

As a fellow Canadian I love buying my Lego at American prices. xD

Life is all about trade offs.......y'all get free healthcare, we get cheap LEGO ;) lol, I get free health care AND cheap Lego!

But that's not all! Because I'm self employed I pay half the taxes than my "full-time" canucks!

Hooray for people who live close to the border! :)