LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

As a fellow Canadian I love buying my Lego at American prices. xD

Life is all about trade offs.......y'all get free healthcare, we get cheap LEGO ;)

lol, I get free health care AND cheap Lego!

But that's not all! Because I'm self employed I pay half the taxes than my "full-time" canucks!

Hooray for people who live close to the border! :)

Yea free health care is not really free when half my taxes go to pay for it. But let's not get into that now haha

I don't live close enough to the border that I can just hop over and grab some Lego at crazy deals. We also get destroyed on shipping costs from Ebay and other sites. Especially since the USPS rates went up :(

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received 4 out of 5 b-wings and Han Solo minifigs today. Not sure why I didn't get all 5 but happy to get 4 so fast. They ship each one in a really big box and I was able to get 3 in each box after removing all the packing material. All sets looked good and the boxes are in really good shape.

I got all 5 today...each in their own box and each in nearly perfect condition. I got my han solo mini figure and my poster but I am confused b/c they sent me five of those Legends of Chima starter racer kits (#1 to be exact.) in with each of my B-Wings... Anyone else get Legends of Chima included with their orders?

I got all 5 today...each in their own box and each in nearly perfect condition. I got my han solo mini figure and my poster but I am confused b/c they sent me five of those Legends of Chima starter racer kits (#1 to be exact.) in with each of my B-Wings...

Anyone else get Legends of Chima included with their orders?

I'll check when I get home. I hope so. The person who delivered it (Fedex probably?) must have been frustrated... :coolsmile:

I placed individual orders. ALL of them have shipped the polybag and poster and show as "Partial shipment balance on backorder". I placed my orders right at midnight. Congrats to those that received or will be receiving them this week. I was looking forward to building one of these with someone who is visiting, but so much for that. I really wonder how LEGO made the determination as to which orders got shipped. Very frustrating and I sure hope they fix this before the next big event.

I think this situation is a lesson learned for them and proves they have some work to do in regards to their logistics. I wonder if they farm out the logistics of their site to a contract company or if it is handled 100% internally through TLG.

I got all 5 today...each in their own box and each in nearly perfect condition. I got my han solo mini figure and my poster but I am confused b/c they sent me five of those Legends of Chima starter racer kits (#1 to be exact.) in with each of my B-Wings...

LOL Freebee. I don't know, but you are lucky! Free money for you. Even if they flop you will still at least maek $8 per...hopefully.

I did!

Same with me. 5 orders and 5 free Chima starter sets 70113!

Has anyone received their partial order of just the Han figure and poster yet? Does it contain the speeders or just the complete orders? Just curious.

My order that arrived today was some Iron Man sets, the Han Solo, Yoda poster and the Chima Speeder Two Pack. My B-Wing partial orders haven't come yet.

I received 3 Hans/Poster and my first of 5 B-Wings, so all together 4 boxes. All of them had a Chima set. Who got the Iron Man set? I would have liked to have gotten one of those instead. This is still a nice little gift. I will take 10 of these if that is what happens.

So they are giving away free Chima....weird. No explanation inside the packages? Just putting it in there? I'm wondering if it is supposed to be some kind of apology for the backordered status of the B-Wing.

Or they aren't selling, so they are trying to get rid of them. But I highly doubt that. They can always put it on sale. It's probably some compensation, as you said Josh. I wish they would give something like a SW battlepack instead though...

I received 3 Hans/Poster and my first of 5 B-Wings, so all together 4 boxes. All of them had a Chima set. Who got the Iron Man set? I would have liked to have gotten one of those instead. This is still a nice little gift. I will take 10 of these if that is what happens.

If you're referring to my Iron Man comment... To clarify, I ordered the Iron Man sets, they weren't free. I received the Han Solo promo and Yoda poster as well, but unexpectedly received the Chima set.

It wasn't an apology for the B-wing being out of stock, because I didn't order a B-wing in this order.

There was a Chima flyer/ad included, but nothing as to why the Chima set was there. It wasn't on the invoice either.

I received my six B-wings today. One order of five and another order of just one that I bought for a friend who was camping and had no Internet access. I received the 2 hans and posters as I had two orders but each box also came with the chima starter speedorz set 70113. So six free chima sets total. Very nice gesture by Shop at Home! I guess the chima sets aren't selling well, especially since speedorz are buy two get one free in June.

Here is why I love S@H 98% of the time........my order for my Bwings were on backorder and the rep told me that they would ship on may 17th. Well I just got notice that they shipped this morning and just so I would get them before Monday, they will be shipping them overnight free of charge! They will be here in the morning. Oh and with the Legends of Chima inserts, I think its a more of an apology thing rather than a lackluster sales thing, but I do think they are killing two birds with one stone.