LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

I placed three separate B-Wing orders. Each order was delivered in two shipments, one with the B-Wing, one with the poster and Han Solo. Each shipment came with a Chima set, so I got six Chima sets total.

Thanks...that means I could end up with two Chima sets.

I guess I could sell these for a couple bucks, but if I get them they will be going to my kids...which is why I am hoping there are two. Sharing is something we are still working on, but not always too good at yet. It usually ends up as disagreements over who "owns" what minifigures. Of course Dad has the biggest stash... :-)

It would appear that it is actually a two person game? I'm not entirely sure though, not really interested in the series myself.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All. First post here finally with a little inspiration with the arrival of my B-Wing order. I bought 2 B-Wings and a Stormtrooper key chain during the May the 4th sale. Soon after I received an email stating the B-Wing was backordered and would ship later in the month but the Stormtrooper keychain would ship separately. They must have gotten the B-Wing stock sorted out as both packages arrived today. Inside both packages (the large envelope for the keychain and B-Wing box) was a Legends of Chima CHI Battles 70113. I didn't order either and wasn't charged for either. Did I miss something about this added bonus for orders made on May 4th? Did I get 2 because I ended up having my order split into 2 shipments because of the B-Wing backorder? Not complaining just curious.

So in regards to the free Chima sets, have you guys been receiving one per B-Wing purchased or one per separate order? I made only one order of two B-Wings so I am assuming I should expect only one Chima set?

Here's another data point for you: I'd ordered two Gold Leader's Y-Wings once I saw the B-Wings had been sold out. I received that shipment a few days ago; and a Chima set, the Han Hoth minifigure, and the Yoda poster were in it.

I ordered five B-Wings when they came back available later in the day. (Much in the same way that you ordered two at once.) At that point I wasn't even going to try to mess around with five separate orders and miss getting them altogether. The B-Wings are on back order, but the Han Hoth minifig and the poster shipped. I just got them in the mail this afternoon. A Chima set was included. The bummer is that the cardboard backing on it is curved and creased from it being packed in a padded manilla envelope. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm not. If it's free it's for me and I'll take three!! :-)

Since one Chima set came with one poster and one minifig as part of my five B-Wing order, I'm not holding my breath for anymore Chimas. YMMV and I'm curious to see how this turns out.

So in regards to the free Chima sets, have you guys been receiving one per B-Wing purchased or one per separate order? I made only one order of two B-Wings so I am assuming I should expect only one Chima set?

2 orders or multiple b-wings. The b-wings are being sent 1 per box. I received 1 Han and 1 Chima for each order (2 orders in total).

I ordered 5 B-Wings in 3 orders. Yesterday I got 5 boxes, each with 1 B-Wing and 1 Chima. I still haven't gotten any Han Solos or posters, which I think shipped separately, so I don't know how many of those I'll get. I'm thinking it will be 3, one for each order.

One of my friends bought a B-Wing to build, and received it yesterday. He didn't receive the poster and Han Solo minifigure because he said the offer was "while supplies last". I hope they are just shipping them seperately, but I don't really know. He did receive the CHIMA set though, though he is thinking of gifting it or selling.

One of my friends bought a B-Wing to build, and received it yesterday. He didn't receive the poster and Han Solo minifigure because he said the offer was "while supplies last". I hope they are just shipping them seperately, but I don't really know. He did receive the CHIMA set though, though he is thinking of gifting it or selling.

Hope you're wrong and I get mine wednesday

Hope you're wrong and I get mine wednesday

Same here, but I do remember the promotional giveaways being while supplies last...

I just checked my order status and my B-Wing has been shipped. The promo items have been shipped on the 8th, so I think that I will be receiving those. You can also see the attached image.

I got my B-Wings and Solo figure, glad to report everything is in excellent condition. I received two of the Chima playsets, one in the box with the B-Wings, and another with Han and Poster in a bubble mailer. Of course the one in the mailer was kinda mashed up, but I guess it protected Han well because the Polybag looks perfect. Stoked to be able to give my kids the Chima, and I'll likely sell one of the Hans sooner or later.

Postman just delivered my 3 Han Solo and poster packages, with yet another Chima set in each. That gives me a total of 8 free Chima sets. Ebay, here I come... I just hope the price holds up, lol. LEGO S @ **** gets my vote for best customer service ever! :coolsmile:

Well, this is neat. I ordered two of the Series 10 Minifigures from LEGO Shop at Home this past week. They arrived in the mail today and I was surprised at how large the package was that they sent them in. Upon opening it I saw a Lego Chima Chi Battles ( 70113 ) and I automatically thought they had sent me the wrong thing. But according to the note attached to my invoice it was a free gift from Lego for buying from the shop. I am very pleased to say the least. I may not have gotten the Minifigures I was hoping for, but the free gift is valued at more than twice what I paid for my order. Anyone else ever received something like this from Lego?