LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

Yeah probably. I was thinking about ordering a few Mini Modulars. May make separate orders to see if I get some additional ones..I already have six of these. They put one with my Han Solo figure and poster and 1 with my B-Wing. I had ordered three B-Wings. very cool of TLG and very good promoting

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, you can order something for just a few bucks, pay the shipping and get a 15.00 chima set sent with it as well? ....interesting

What $15 chima sets ? By the end of this week you can get those 70113 starter sets for $10 at eBay. I am pretty sure you can get them for $13 now ;)

Along with purchasing 2 b-wings on the 4th at my Lego store and receiving 2 posters and 2 mini figures I also ordered one online. I ordered after they were shown as sold out and received an email from Lego saying it was back ordered and may take some time to ship. However, a few days later I received an email saying the poster and hoth figure have been shipped separately. Well......today I received them, along with a complimentary 70113 Chima Battles set. Im curious if anyone else revived this set or anything else I guess as an apology for the delay or something, though appreciated is unnecessary as Lego indicating item was sold out and would be backordered if purchased. This is also my first time ordering from Lego and maybe they just include gifts like this on the regular and I

they are giving that chima set to everyone as far as I know. I got it and I didn't order any B-wings

That's awesome. I didn't know that. i wonder if they are trying to promote Chima or just trying to get rid of it. They released and retired these sets incredibly fast. I wonder if this is part of them promoting the show? Doesn't it start again next month?

as in they just sent these out to anyone who has a vip card or anyone who ordered anything?

I think it was for anyone who ordered stuff during the may the fourth sale. they didn't just send me a free chima set, I ordered an A-wing and some other random sets and when I received the box the chima set was in there. I think they are trying to get people to buy more chima stuff. I personally am not a fan of the theme.

the 10227s arrived today from lego. included in each box were one 10227 and one chima plus the mr gold sticker and some chima advertisement. i do wish they would've given us the option about taking the free chima sets as 3 of my 10227 boxes had mild indentations because of them. depending on the chima set and shipping bubbles placement, it did leave 10227 unprotected in a few areas during transit. the shipping boxes lego used were decent. i ended up folding each flat for future use. now i just need to list those little chima sets for auction asap.

My 4 boxes arrived today. The total amount of sets comes is: 6 B-Wings (1 in store, 5 online), 6 Han Solo's, and 10 Chima Sets. I'm going to let the Chima sets retire first. I don't feel like making a dinky amount on them, $13 with free shipping won't get you very far.

I got my B-Wing today. It had a Chima set inside and random posters and ads inside. I also got a padded envelope with the Han Solo minifigure and the poster...and lo and behold! Another Chima set, so on this order, I got 2 Chima sets, a B-Wing, Han Solo, and a poster! Not bad, TLG!

Finally got my B-wings today. One of the B-wings was opened because the adhesive on the tapes on one side was dried up. Called Lego and the customer rep sent one out right away for me and got me to prepaid label to send it back. All the B-wings I ordered online (7) came with the Chima starter set along with Han Solo and Yoda poster. That brings my total to 16 B-wings, 7 Chima, 12 Han Solo and 12 Yoda poster and very little storage space in my room.

Finally got my B-wings today. One of the B-wings was opened because the adhesive on the tapes on one side was dried up. Called Lego and the customer rep sent one out right away for me and got me to prepaid label to send it back. All the B-wings I ordered online (7) came with the Chima starter set along with Han Solo and Yoda poster. That brings my total to 16 B-wings, 7 Chima, 12 Han Solo and 12 Yoda poster and very little storage space in my room.

you might be cramped for a while, you aren't gonna make any money trying to flip them.

My initial b-wings came a while back but one of the boxes was in awful shape. Customer service rep was nice and sent me a new one quickly. Just received the replacement and this one is pretty beat up too..looks like it was crushed by something on top of it. You think I'll have better luck having them ship to my local Lego store?

How many seperate orders did you make to get so many Solo figs?