LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first order of five just shipped. Five separate tracking numbers, which hopefully means five nice shipping boxes for later, but I don't have my hopes up a I am really not impressed with the hopping boxes they use. Anyway I can't imagine how much that "free shipping" costs shop at home. I made one more order for one b wing for a friend who was off the grid and away from the Internet. That one shows as in process still.

Two of my 3 orders have finally gone from "customer service" to "in process", but all 5 b-wings are listed as backordered. I got an email about one order letting me know it was backordered, but not the other 2. I don't care, as long as I get them. At least some of my minifigs and posters are apparently on the way. I wouldn't be surprised if the employees having to deal with this madness are cussing out the company about now for having such a popular sale! But I'm sure they'll get it all straightened out eventually. :)

They have no idea what is going on. I got my order of 5 in before Ed finished his at 12 am the other night. Mine is backordered while his says shipped. Amazing how that happens and would love to know the reasoning behind it. I am sure I will get mine, but it makes me wonder how bad it really was for them to have it get this messed up.

They have no idea what is going on. I got my order of 5 in before Ed finished his at 12 am the other night. Mine is backordered while his says shipped. Amazing how that happens and would love to know the reasoning behind it. I am sure I will get mine, but it makes me wonder how bad it really was for them to have it get this messed up.

The whole situation really doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason. Not to add salt to

your wound but my second order just shipped :-S

Does anyone know what the "In Process" message for my order status means? I am assuming that TLG is trying to sort everything out, but also for future reference, I would like to know. Thanks!

It means that it is on its way to be shipped. It goes from "Customer Service" to "In Process" to "Shipped".

Thst really sucks for all you guys trying to get your sets shipped. If it makes you feel any better, I went to the Lego store and passed up the oppurtunity to buy two right there. Only got one, and I regret it. I' actually considering getting on Craigslist and picking up another one for 150. Think I should?

It means that it is on its way to be shipped. It goes from "Customer Service" to "In Process" to "Shipped".

Great, thanks, c666187! At least I know it got through! I guess I will get the "Shipped" message in a few weeks. LOL they have so many orders to fill!

Thst really sucks for all you guys trying to get your sets shipped. If it makes you feel any better, I went to the Lego store and passed up the oppurtunity to buy two right there. Only got one, and I regret it. I' actually considering getting on Craigslist and picking up another one for 150. Think I should?

150 will be a lot tougher to make a profit from, I'd pass.

If you sold it for $200 down the road, you just may break even, but anything above that and you would START to make a profit at the rate of 85 cents on the dollar.

I'm not a reseller like you. %-P

I placed two separate orders with b-wings, only totaling three sets total. Mine have been back ordered as so many othes, but the thing that I'm wondering is that is shows one Han and poster as cancelled. Anybody else seen this? should I call them? Thought? Thanks?