LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

If you actually add it to your bag, it you will get the same error message, it looks like its gone for good now. The only issue I see is waiting for the other retailers to unload their inventory, it will be pretty tough for them now if they have loaded up, it may take ages.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually add it to your bag, it you will get the same error message, it looks like its gone for good now.

The only issue I see is waiting for the other retailers to unload their inventory, it will be pretty tough for them now if they have loaded up, it may take ages.

Or other retailers will follow suit and put significant discounts on it also. If this truly is EOL, it's great news.

Did you check any of the European Amazon sites?

I just checked them, but I couldn't find any being sold by amazon on any of them. My French and Italian are poor (the two sites I checked), so I might have missed something.

My biggest frustration with the B-Wing is how massive the box is. It's almost the size of the Death Star, yet it's half of the price. Plus the Imperial Shuttle box is half of it's size and it's a bigger set.

you can still search for it and see the results (view picture). however, you see an error msg with a picture (see 2nd pic attached)

note: notice the May 20th expected ship date in the smaller pic...

The B-Wing no longer returns in search results like pictured in my prev post. interesting...

My LEGO Shop at Home order was cancelled, I spoke with them and they informed my that my card issuer held the payment, I spoke with Paypal and my bank and they said there were no issues there, they never received a request for the transaction. Turns out, they initially blocked me because I placed that order as well as another one through LEGO Shop at Home on the same day. When I asked them to process it over, the informed me that it was no longer able to ordered, and I could not re-instate the order. I haggled and haggled with them over this but they point blank explained that the item was completely gone from their system, no point in even trying to get it put through, it was gone and never ever ever ever coming back. There goes 5 B wings I ordered.

My LEGO Shop at Home order was cancelled, I spoke with them and they informed my that my card issuer held the payment, I spoke with Paypal and my bank and they said there were no issues there, they never received a request for the transaction. Turns out, they initially blocked me because I placed that order as well as another one through LEGO Shop at Home on the same day. When I asked them to process it over, the informed me that it was no longer able to ordered, and I could not re-instate the order. I haggled and haggled with them over this but they point blank explained that the item was completely gone from their system, no point in even trying to get it put through, it was gone and never ever ever ever coming back.

There goes 5 B wings I ordered.

I had a similar issue but they actually emailed me from Lego customer service telling me to call in or they would cancel my orders within 48hrs. It was flagged as fraud because I ordered 5 but one at a time because I wanted to get the freebies on each item. I called and all was fixed and my orders are fine. It's a bummer they never emailed you this. Maybe the email got caught in spam?

I had a similar issue but they actually emailed me from Lego customer service telling me to call in or they would cancel my orders within 48hrs. It was flagged as fraud because I ordered 5 but one at a time because I wanted to get the freebies on each item. I called and all was fixed and my orders are fine. It's a bummer they never emailed you this. Maybe the email got caught in spam?

I got the same email too. Mine was because my shipping address was different than my billing address so it got flagged. At least they are protecting their customers of possible fraud purchases. A quick call and some confirmation and my order was back in business. I just have to wait until May 16th because of the back order :(

I'd happily wait 6 months to get my shipment if they would at least re-instate it, the fact that they just cancelled it and didn't tell me and now won't honor it, really frustrates me.

That really blows. This is one of those cases where there should definitely be some form of compensation. I wonder if there's anyone higher up with Lego that you can reach out to.

And now the B-Wing is back up... I am starting to think that Lego is messing with us?

Yep, it's still there for me on LEGO Shop at Home now, but now with a May 24th expected ship date. It also lets me add it to the bag and no error message when I click on check out.

I can imaging LEGO Shop at Home is still trying to recover from the weekend event. Many Lego departments (IT, CS, fullfillment, and shipping) are probably all swamped today trying to deal with this huge spike of LEGO Shop at Home b-wing orders.

Tony

I made a purchase at around 10 a.m. that morning and it appears that one is about to ship. I think they might be making sure everyone who ordered one gets one right away, and then proceeding from there. Works for me. I need to make space anyways.