The Mandalorian - Disney+ *Could Contain Spoilers*

Jeff Mack

Back to the show.  Did anyone notice, before he said "I was aiming for the other one", his targeting scope WAS locking on the other transport? 

Ha . . . Yeah. That was fun. I wasn’t too impressed with the Dark Troopers design and movement. They reminded me of old school scaled down Marvel X-Men Sentinels.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

That ship has basically been blown up, crashed, ripped apart by Jawas, and sunk in less than two seasons. If this show was South Park then the Razor Crest is Kenny.

It will come back, likely as a different design.

Anything to sell new merc

Disney did this before in Rebels.  The Phantom was destroyed mid-season, only to be replaced by newly designed Phantom 2 a few episodes later. As the result, we have 2 different LEGO sets called the Phantom

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Possible plot hole:  why didn't Mando call his backpack back to him remotely so he could intercept the Dark Troopers?  He put it on the ground and just kind of forgot about it

Too frantic

What if Sabine shows up with the Ghost and it's the main mode of transportation for a few episodes?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sauromosis said:

And I want to know more about that blue force field that surrounded Grogu.

It is a convenient plot mcguffin that knock Mando out for the majority of the actions so Boba & friend can show off their skills :P

Also it conveniently disappeared when the bad robots came to pick him up.  :D

• Like 4

Well they tried to redeem Boba from his bumbling around in Jedi.  I might be able to believe that incarnation could have out drew Cad Bane.

So I would guess the Razorcrest, won't be back and we'll get another "hero" ship.

I don't know what the name of Moff Gideon ship is, but it looks kind of like a Venator, we'll probably see one of them in Lego form.

I'd guess that we'll see a beat up Slave One around the middle of 2021.