71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

My sister was able to score a sealed box of minifigures for me today. I cannot believe it - best sister in the world :derisive:

She went to the store on Tuesday and got put on a 'secret waiting list' and today she got a call to come pick up her box.

The guy told her they have strict guidelines to not give out full boxes to individuals.

Now I can lean back and don't have to worry about whether or not my 16 figures that I already ordered at LEGO Shop at Home are all duplicates or not.

Capture.JPG

• Like 4

My sister was able to score a sealed box of minifigures for me today. I cannot believe it - best sister in the world :derisive:

She went to the store on Tuesday and got put on a 'secret waiting list' and today she got a call to come pick up her box.

The guy told her they have strict guidelines to not give out full boxes to individuals.

Now I can lean back and don't have to worry about whether or not my 16 figures that I already ordered at LEGO Shop at Home are all duplicates or not.

Capture.JPG

She sounds hot

• Like 3

Just now, Ed Mack said:

LOL....Look up Goodfellas...Funny....Clown.  I am from Jersey.  That's how we roll.

That's where my non-American upbringing stands in the way. I'm out of the loop on some movie references. That and the fact that I miss sidewalks and bicycle paths.

• Like 1

I got 92 of these, two 16 packs my awesome cousin Ute bought for me and another 60 in a case I bought off some Fritz on ebay.  Should I buy more, or is this mania gonna end up like 41999, huge pop then flop??

I'm more of buy and hold guy but I can flip too.  Can't get a read on these.

34 minutes ago, thirsty said:

I got 92 of these, two 16 packs my awesome cousin Ute bought for me and another 60 in a case I bought off some Fritz on ebay.  Should I buy more, or is this mania gonna end up like 41999, huge pop then flop??

I'm more of buy and hold guy but I can flip too.  Can't get a read on these.

Well if the do not make another run, its a big winner. I guess the demand here in europe will be huge when the EM really starts. Now everyone is focused on national soccer cups.

The minifigures have an appeal to much more people. 41999 is just a car, noone besides AFOLs really care. I think you can compare the appeal with 10220.