71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

3 minutes ago, GregP said:

mine have arrived. mrs has opened the first pack and its schurrle. common as muck!!

2 minutes ago, GregP said:

Goalkeeper in bag 2!! hapy days.

She also smooshed the lot and no manager :(

Im stuck in work. Shes having all the fun

Hopefully you received the 16 bag limit and you can make a separate post for each bag to keep us updated.  Im over here sitting on pins and needles waiting for you next post. 

• Like 2

I think i got 4 Ozils in my first 16, 9 unique figures Inc manager but no gk yet. Now got a one week wait until i can get my other 32 that are coming in from Switzerland.

For some reason the order my gf put in got canceled despite diff name, address and card details. Do they go as far as checking ip's? 

8 minutes ago, GregP said:

Up next we have Mustafi!!

I've told her she can open one more then I'll do the rest later.

Apparently shes going to smoosh for Hummels goatee beard!! WTF to that!

2 minutes ago, GregP said:

and in bag 4 we have Neuer again!! :)

I get that your excited but a separate post for each opening is ridiculous.  Can you just consolidate your last 4 posts to 1?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GregP said:

you're right, I'll stop now

Thank you and jlew is right, it's bad forum etiquette to keep posting over and over like that. Please do let us know what you got when you're done opening them... I'm sure people are curious to get that trading thread up and running!

20 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I think i got 4 Ozils in my first 16, 9 unique figures Inc manager but no gk yet. Now got a one week wait until i can get my other 32 that are coming in from Switzerland.

For some reason the order my gf put in got canceled despite diff name, address and card details. Do they go as far as checking ip's? 

It's just completely random...

Ordered on my Grandparents account, got cancelled, Lego reviewed the cancellation and stuck with it.

Ordered again, dispatched the same day.

24 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Thank you and jlew is right, it's bad forum etiquette to keep posting over and over like that. Please do let us know what you got when you're done opening them... I'm sure people are curious to get that trading thread up and running!

yeah, apologies for allowing excitment to get the better of me.

4 minutes ago, Separator said:
On stock in the Netherlands for 199,95€ (displaybox) and they ship worldwide.(you have to ask with email for your country) only Netherlands,Belgium and Germany is possible onsite.

I got yesterday two Disney boxes from them - excellent seller at all....

5 minutes ago, Separator said:
On stock in the Netherlands for 199,99€ (displaybox) and they ship worldwide.(you have to ask with email for your country) only Netherlands,Belgium and Germany is possible onsite.

Thank you! I had an email reminder set up but didn't receive anything!

1 hour ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I had it in my basket and was emailing to find out how to order to UK and someone oiked it out. I'm looking at you @c_rpg :lol:

:whistle: sorry

I think they only had a few boxes. It was limited to 1 per customer. Hey at least they have properly linked their actual stock to the webstore. I hate it how at some places you get an order confirmation and then suddenly they are out of stock. And then they wait 14 days to refund the money <_<

Incidentally one of my orders somewhere else was cancelled, but after cancellation the expected shipping date changed from 20/05/2016 to 30/05/2016. New stock coming?

9 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

As it turns out.  If you want to get these internationally they direct you to their bricklink site where the price is €380 per box :money:

Are you serious? To bricklink and then ask almost the double!! Sorry I did not know that.

This is on the site.

We ship worldwide, but this unfortunately does not automatically through the webshop. In this case, feel free to contact us and we'll pass on our favorable shipping!