özil

kramer

kruse

reus

höwedes

boateng

löw

mustafi

only 3 duplicates out of 16. I have 41 figures right now and I only need hummels for second full set. 10 duplicates are almost distributed equally as well. I think this is pretty good. I ordered 16 blind bags today. I hope I can at least have one more hummels for second full set.

Bought mine mostly at TRU. They only restricted sales in one store. 

There are 180 Minifigs in the bag. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, the_shy_guy said:

orderd at sah .... canceled

went very sad to my rossman 

and found 59 of these guys 

decent price i think with 10% off coupon

1464195494588896875812.jpg

Do they have them in every Rossmann?!

29 minutes ago, JLEW700 said:

What does the fact that these have been in stock for 24 hours on LEGO Shop at Home tell us?

It shows that some people don't realise they've come back in stock and those who have realised have run out of accounts to order them through lol. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Did anyone place an order at LEGO Shop at Home during the last 24 hours? If so, please post datecodes when you get your order. Then we can be 99% sure.

What do you mean with datacodes? I placed my order yesterday a few minutes after the minifigures were available again at Shop@H.

57 minutes ago, mauro23 said:

c_rpg - when this would be a new run then all german retailers would get this stuf..

Yeah, probably.

6 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

What do you mean with datacodes? I placed my order yesterday a few minutes after the minifigures were available again at Shop@H.

There's a recessed code printed on the bags. It shows when and where they were made.

1 minute ago, c_rpg said:

Yeah, probably.

There's a recessed code printed on the bags. It shows when and where they were made.

Thanks. The first seladed displays I bought got the code: 348B5 The code is placed on the brown mailer.

I guess it is the same code on the blind bags. A few days ago I bought another display with the code: 648B5

Does that "B5" stand for the factory they were produced?

1 hour ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Thanks. The first seladed displays I bought got the code: 348B5 The code is placed on the brown mailer.

I guess it is the same code on the blind bags. A few days ago I bought another display with the code: 648B5

Does that "B5" stand for the factory they were produced?

The x48B5 means week 48, production facility 'B' (Beijing I believe), 5 = 2015. The first number is likely the day of the week (1-7), but that code is only found on CMF bags AFAIK.

• Like 1