71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

1 hour ago, Nawoo said:

Lego should just make minifig squads of legendary teams. Doesn't have to be solely football

Can be like the Chicago Bulls 1996 Team

Or Football legends of the past Minifigures

How would they solve the issue of regular figures representing Muggsy Bogues as well as Manute Bol? Maybe they would have to use figures of all scales availabe:

Muggsy Bogues, Spudd Webb = Micro Figure
Nate Robinson, Chris Paul = New Baby Figure
Jordan, Pippen and everyone between 6'5'' and 7' = Regular Mini Figure
All 7-footers:= Hulk Maxifigure

21 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

TLG is pretty much promoting the secondary market in that message. Nice

That is an age old message they send you regarding retired products. I have seen the exact same lines as far back as 2012. It means nothing.

I am happy that I got the sealed box for 362 EUR, it will climb over 500 pretty quickly.

2 hours ago, NLego said:

And.... Retired! See the letter from Lego on theBrickfan.com. Glad I was able to get 2 sealed boxes for 199,- euro. 263a.png

Speelgoednl right? So you're one of the reasons that I was to late? :( Gladly I was able to get one from Marktplaats (€295,-) and a Dutch toyshop (€279,-), both incl. shipping. Hoping to still see some nice gains. I'm planning to keep these boxes sealed (not parting out).

Still need to open the 48 bags from shop@home. Hopefully I'll be able to get at least one full set for my personal collection.

1 hour ago, jebus said:

So do you expect the prices for the figures to rise short term or should i hold on to these for some time?

1 hour ago, jebus said:

So do you expect the prices for the figures to rise short term or should i hold on to these for some time?

As I can see the offers become less on ebay or bricklink. The prices on ebay are still stable around 300 but on BL already  0around 400. As I can imagine that soccer fans, minifig fans and usual lego fans are interested in them I assume that 500 will be reached in 10 days and the big question will be what happens after the end of EC....                               4 40

6 hours ago, diggydoes said:

What´s your opinion, i might be able to get a sealed Display for 260€, since the cheapest on BL are 380€ i guess that would still be a good deal right?

For €260,-, I'll take it. Last week I bought 2, for €295,- and €279,- (incl. shipping), so from my point of view this is a good deal. Of course there always will be someone who get it cheaper, but since the very short production run and popularity I think you can't go wrong at this price.

The price has already increased on eBay since that Lego letter yesterday. The price was roughly $450-$465 for a sealed case and it has jumped up to $499 with the most recent selling for $649.

Yeah, it's insane.

I do wonder how long demand will remain high consider soccer / football is popular just about everywhere except the US.

6 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Germany will play agains Poland pretty soon, they are in the same group....too bad my beloved polish team will get their butts kicked....

I hope not. I hope Polska give them a run for their money at least... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DarthBall said:

TRU Switzerland and Germany offered some more today. They were out of stock by the evening though. I managed to order some. Keeping fingers crossed that they will be sent to me.

I have been waiting for my order 3 weeks ago. I called today asking when it would be shipped. The guy on the phone told me that it was cancelled. So I asked if there were any in stock right now. I was on my laptop at the same time and I could order 10 online. He told me there were no stock left. True enough after I hung up and tried to check out it wouldnt let me. Got some error page. Hope you get yours. I am kind of disappointed that my order 3 weeks ago got cancelled and yet they offer more for sale online yesterday.

4 hours ago, Will 4 said:

Do you think  they will do one for the euro winners or the next world cup winners

Hard to say but it would be such a huge market but then there is licensing etc gone are the days when you could give ole sepp blatter a little/lot of cash and he would endorse anything. I mean if he can endorse a world cup in Qatar in the height of summer we might of got ourselves a lego Wembley, San siro etc lol