71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

The DFB figures, although available again since yesterday, are not even in the top 25 sellers. If it stays the same tomorrow, it would seem that most account holders have already ordered their 16 figures and since LEGO does not allow more orders from the same account, the last remaining stock might take some more days to vanish until the last remaining Germans have also placed an order.

5 hours ago, Phil B said:

The x48B5 means week 48, production facility 'B' (Beijing I believe), 5 = 2015. The first number is likely the day of the week (1-7), but that code is only found on CMF bags AFAIK.

I've got 48&49B5 on my packs from second release last week.  See what codes i get on a set a family member has ordered from the latest batch.  I'm still convinced there's no new run though. 

20 hours ago, Bobofischer said:

Bought mine mostly at TRU. They only restricted sales in one store. 

There are 180 Minifigs in the bag. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do they have them in every Rossmann?!

Went in two with toys department... smaller Rossmann shops  have no toys.

check on the rossmann website if they have toys

reckon these are all gone at SaH. Just tried to order 16 and it only let me pick 3. Thought it might be a load error so logging out and back in again and this time it wouldn't let me select any.

yup, just checked again and list as TOOS

Maybe more to come??

Edited by GregP

14 hours ago, Phil B said:

The x48B5 means week 48, production facility 'B' (Beijing I believe), 5 = 2015. The first number is likely the day of the week (1-7), but that code is only found on CMF bags AFAIK.

thanks Phil for that information. I guess TLC plays that "toos" to available now game till the tournament beginns. In my opinion there will be no second run otherwise TLC hasn`t such a strict way of sales.  

1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

temporarily sold out at the moment - when this was the last batch from storage location then it should turn to SOLD OUT and afterwards disappear from the webside...

It may do but only once all orders have cleared the warehouse.  At the moment i guess some could come back in stock when Lego spots people attempting to place multiple orders and cancels those orders.

1 minute ago, makromizer said:

This conversation is utterly confusing...

oh understand - it should be a joke... sorry for misunderstanding... ;-)

For my apologize - you can only understand this joke when you know what Five Below means. :-)

Edited by mauro23

Just now, mauro23 said:

oh understand - it should be a joke... sorry for misunderstanding... ;-)

Now that would call for some line about Germans not getting jokes. Seriously though, I think he meant to ask whether they might be sold at a 5 Below store in the US.

Not only are they selling Lego but they tend to have rather exotic things not found at regular retailers. Regardless, I would be very surprised if they could be found at 5 Below.