71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

2 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Sell, sell, sell! :frantics:

The fact that they are still available at LEGO Shop at Home after almost 24hours still makes me think there is a lot more stock than they say. The figures are still selling like mad on second hand websites and Lego fanpages, so I assume every Lego fan has already ordered their maximum of 16.

If there's a second production run coming, prices will drop in no time.

What this tells me is that a lot of the early grabs were resellers and now that they have done their smash and grab and are blocked from buying more they will move a little slower as Joe Public probably doesn't know about the restock. 

35 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

As frustrating as this whole matter is for non-German LEGO fans and investors, for Germans it is a nice gratification that was long overdue imo. They never ever got anthing exclusive to this date, while U.S. folks get limited convention sets all the time for years now. In Germany there has never even been a promo where you get a LEGO polybag with a newspaper (like in the UK). You never see the online store newsletter more than one week before the month begins. You only have 2 printed catalogs throughout the year instead of 4 in the U.S. As a German you hardly get the impression to be really "valued" as a customer in any way. So, now this is the first ever limited Germany-exclusive LEGO collectible - and it will probably stay the only one for decades to come. The demand is crazy and it was hard to get sealed boxes even if you knew what you were doing. But if you did put in the effort, you could still get a nice stash of sealed boxes in the end.

Mate, there is no other neglected land like the Land Down Under. We never get anything. Cry me a river

• Like 4

As frustrating as this whole matter is for non-German LEGO fans and investors, for Germans it is a nice gratification that was long overdue imo. They never ever got anthing exclusive to this date, while U.S. folks get limited convention sets all the time for years now. In Germany there has never even been a promo where you get a LEGO polybag with a newspaper (like in the UK). You never see the online store newsletter more than one week before the month begins. You only have 2 printed catalogs throughout the year instead of 4 in the U.S. As a German you hardly get the impression to be really "valued" as a customer in any way. So, now this is the first ever limited Germany-exclusive LEGO collectible - and it will probably stay the only one for decades to come. The demand is crazy and it was hard to get sealed boxes even if you knew what you were doing. But if you did put in the effort, you could still get a nice stash of sealed boxes in the end.

Will you trade a case for my handful of City helicopters and Nexo Knight's cycles I picked up last weekend?

10 hours ago, LegoDude4848 said:

Hmmm, I´m absolutely not sure whether there will be a second production run, or not. Here in Germany every store tells something different, and even the Lego SAH were quite unsatisfying, because 10 people will give you 10 completely different answers to your questions. 

Every big German retailer has no chance to make a new order for these minifigs - this means either that no further run will happen OR that a further run will happen but not today or tomorrow but in few weeks... (When we think about the EC they would have to harry up...)

And again sold out at S&H:

http://shop.lego.com/de-DE/DFB-Die-Mannschaft-71014?fromListing=listing

Edited by mauro23

15 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Mine have just turned up at the office. With the parrot in its own box lol. 

Haven't opened them all but smooshed them and I've got one Low minifigure which seems to be on one of the rarer ones so I'm happy. 

Ha!

I had one box turn up, with a parrot... cheers Lego.

16 figs from LEGO Shop at Home arrived, what a win:

Rares: 

2x Neuer, 1x Low,1xKramer, 1x Kruse, 1x Hummels, 1x Howedes

Uncommon:

1x Schweinsteiger, 1x Gotze, 1x Reus, 1x Ozil & 2x Mustafi

Common:

1x Khedira & 2x Schurrle

• Like 4

I have a sealed case which is staying sealed.

64 loose, do I open or leave sealed, what you guys think?

38 minutes ago, BP said:

16 figs from LEGO Shop at Home arrived, what a win:

Rares: 

2x Neuer, 1x Low,1xKramer, 1x Kruse, 1x Hummels, 1x Howedes

Uncommon:

1x Schweinsteiger, 1x Gotze, 1x Reus, 1x Ozil & 2x Mustafi

Common:

1x Khedira & 2x Schurrle

Do you have a list of the rares etc?

1 hour ago, TheGallows said:

Ha!

I had one box turn up, with a parrot... cheers Lego.

Dude, just opened my box and had the same! Has the packing slip in with only a parrot listed on it too. Thanks a bunch! Suppose I'll have to send off an email or something......

1 minute ago, TheGallows said:

First 16 arrived, quick smoosh, x3 Löw

So just checked ebay, not one Löw listed? and when I search DFB I only get 54 results, am I missing something?

Try to search for LEGO 71014 or LEGO 71014 60 for full boxes...