My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, to help confirm my bias,  Camp Nou arrived in less than 48 hours from when I placed my order, great job Lego that is definitely a record! It is in the sealed factory box from the initial production run. This set does not sell in the USA. 

The VIP parts pack will go great with the new Lighthouse. 

65300F12-E9EA-4E04-AA32-1C7E6B187D42.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

So, to help confirm my bias,  Camp Nou arrived in less than 48 hours from when I placed my order, great job Lego that is definitely a record! It is in the sealed factory box from the initial production run. This set does not sell in the USA. 

its kinda like when i sell a slow mover. i print that shipping label so fast! not gonna give the buyer any time to rethink his purchase and cancel

• Haha 3

On 8/12/2022 at 10:12 AM, poekhali said:

So, I thought Kohls had a good price on this Medieval Bakery. Little did I know it was a fixer-upper.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

IMG_8871.jpg

They literally sent me a free one after an online chat when I got one in admittedly much better shape than that one last year. I reckon they ran through the stock they had in the warehouses and this was a shipment from a store that had a return (probably for damage).

11 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so has anyone ordered the lego Star Wars star destroyer from amazon ? just curious if it comes in the original lego box and if it does if you can then have it shipped in another box on top of it.  appreciate anyones experience with this : )

Mine was in the Lego shipper and shipped inside a large Amazon box.  I didn't even open the Lego shipper, I just placed it on the shelf as is. It arrived in great shape. Ordered in July.

• Thanks 1

I ordered a Blacksmith from Target when it was in stock as they still have the old price. Received someone else’s open, destroyed, pulled minifigs previous returned set. Looks like they reused the same shipping box and all. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

PXL_20220917_174950234.thumb.jpg.9f1a58e642342b4da2b3192591c1020d.jpg

bit of a crease on my venetian houses, not terrible.

PXL_20220917_175104172.thumb.jpg.c8bf0dce548e3d4f3602a4cb84dc6149.jpgPXL_20220917_175116998.thumb.jpg.26a6341bf62993c0555bb6e395b1697f.jpg

nice holo seals on these. 

Which one should I sell to pay for these 😅

How much was the Venetian again? I missed out on that one, the finished product looks much better than the original renderings,  and got to see how bad Ebay is going to be. Plus I still want the Chalet when it comes out next year. 

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

How much was the Venetian again? I missed out on that one, the finished product looks much better than the original renderings,  and got to see how bad Ebay is going to be. Plus I still want the Chalet when it comes out next year. 

$290, which seemed like a lot at the time. The recent price increases made it look a bit better but it will still be hard to get 100% after shipping and fees. 

If you want one, your best bet is probably the next few weeks on ebay. I'm sure there are some quick flippers who end up making $50 or so. Looking at that, I always feel there should be a bigger offline market for the expensive sets. Cutting out Ebay and shipping saves so much money.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

$290, which seemed like a lot at the time. The recent price increases made it look a bit better but it will still be hard to get 100% after shipping and fees. 

If you want one, your best bet is probably the next few weeks on ebay. I'm sure there are some quick flippers who end up making $50 or so. Looking at that, I always feel there should be a bigger offline market for the expensive sets. Cutting out Ebay and shipping saves so much money.

$290, ouch.  I have an extra Castle in the Forest but I am saving that for a potential Chalet trade. I might have to finally give up my built Market Street, I heard demand is high for some people with a weird fetish ;) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

$290, ouch.  I have an extra Castle in the Forest but I am saving that for a potential Chalet trade. I might have to finally give up my built Market Street, I heard demand is high for some people with a weird fetish ;) 

I have 2 extras CItF’s that I would trade for who knows what.  (I’m good on Market squares tho…!)

• Like 1