My order status

On 12/5/2022 at 1:14 PM, river41 said:

What does everybody do with all their smashed kohls sets? For me it's really been disastrous this year . I have around 60 sets that need to be returned. They do not provide return shipping labels. Do you just walk in to kohls and return 25-30 sets a t a time. 

I took 15 Slave-1 MicroFighters, 2 First Flights, a Mandalorian Starfighter (75316) and a couple Friends set all at 1 time.  Took them in their mailing envelope thingy they shipped in.  Lady was clearly disgusted, but just do your job KAREN!!!!  Not my fault your shipping sux!!!

• Like 2

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else grab an ISD from Target in the last month or so and just keep getting delays and backorders? i ordered on 11/1 and the latest status is i should receive by 11/22. but this is probably the 4th or 5th date change. starting to think it might not happen. this was the same time that Amazon and Wally World were running the 625 price.

5 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Anyone else grab an ISD from Target in the last month or so and just keep getting delays and backorders? i ordered on 11/1 and the latest status is i should receive by 11/22. but this is probably the 4th or 5th date change. starting to think it might not happen. this was the same time that Amazon and Wally World were running the 625 price.

Yes. I'm in the same boat

22 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

This happened to me with the UCS Slave 1. Eventually cancelled. Took like four months lol.

My 12/1 Lego Dot Com order arrived Lighthouse in frustration free box and all the GWPs in another box. I think the blanket crushed the Red VIP Brick. 

Grabbed 2 X Santas Visit that @raindogposted up in the DD thread they are in Warehouse, and added a Goldfish BHZ to get another round of all the GWPs but the Train Poly is gone. 

Edited by Pseudoty

2 hours ago, bonusbrick said:

Just got an email from Walgreens canceling 95% of my order from the half off sale last week due to lack of inventory. Wasn’t quick enough I guess. Hopefully others fared better.

Anytime i buy from Walgreens i always do local pickup only.....Plus Walgreens shipping is horrible

3 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Walgreens shipping has been outstanding for me.

Glad 1 of us is getting good service....I get great shipping from most everyone else (Haven't done Kohl's shipping yet) so i can't complain too much

Managed to get (25) 75298 sets doing local pickup for $8 bucks each so i'll stick with that.....Like always YMMV

18 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Yeah. Ironically I was able to score x3 of cinderellas castle during the 40% off and Walgreens shipped them to me in Lego’s original mailer. Minty boxes too. I was shocked.

But I was only able to get three before they went OOS emoji52.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walgreens is low-key the best shipper for Lego, it's kind of wild. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keymomachine said:

Walgreens is low-key the best shipper for Lego, it's kind of wild. 

I've ordered Lego, Funko Pop Exclusives, Marvel Legends, etc and stuff always gets damaged.....I also get great shipping from Walmart, Amazon, Target, SAH, etc........Just the way it is i guess......Being i have 10 Walgreens in my area local pickup works fine for me and most everything is in great condition.....As always YMMV....Carry on

On a recent order with Walgreens they mixed up the Friends recycling truck with the City cement truck I ordered. After a quick call to their CS, they were able to ship me out the full quantity I originally ordered. No hassle, even allowed me to keep the ones I hadnt ordered. 

• Like 2