My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/4/2023 at 11:32 PM, gmpirate said:

I would not have paid more than 120chf, but that's just me.

Rrp is 269chf although many other retailers selling at about 200-220, so still have a good safety margin. 

I started picking up sah orders in France because the rrp there is already a 20% discount from prices here. Swiss rrp is nuts. 

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Also, my Bad Batch Shuttles are now canceled.

I hope that TLG gets the low inventory issues sorted.  But until then, I'll watch for them to pop back in stock and place orders quickly to include GWP.  Got one order in on the last batch of Koi Fish and Spider man mechs that will likely never get fulfilled.  Will result in a Blacktron with a sub $90 buy in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

I hope that TLG gets the low inventory issues sorted.  But until then, I'll watch for them to pop back in stock and place orders quickly to include GWP.  Got one order in on the last batch of Koi Fish and Spider man mechs that will likely never get fulfilled.  Will result in a Blacktron with a sub $90 buy in.

Yeah, this last Blacktron ended up being a $15 order.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TANV said:

So, I had a package that was being sent via LaserShip that was supposed to be out for delivery yesterday and instead, it now shows as this: 

image.thumb.png.6ffa597ae3eb66e722ab9a393140e012.png

What gives here?! This is why I hate LaserShip so much.

I’ll see your delayed and raise you a package destroyed contact lego lol

Edited by starwarsxpress

YMMV, anything that has been discounted since December orders might qualify you for a gift card or VIP points for the difference. I looked through old orders and found a couple deserving of $20-$40 back, so I chatted for some VIP points. I didn't bother with all of them, since some were only $10 or less.

43 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

For those that price matched Batwings (or other sets), how far back is Lego willing to go?

I bought a couple Batwings for the black friday promotion and they told me (via chat) I'd have to ship back the promo sets and lose the double VIP points to be able to take advantage of the discount.

About 30 days

• Like 1

My 1/6 Blacktron order arrived today and I just got the VIP points. I also got 10% Honey CB today as well on the order. Interesting data point, I was adding and subtracting sets to get as close to $190 as possible and I got the 10%  on all of the sets that were in my cart even the ones I did not order or are still on BO. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scratchdesk said:

For those that price matched Batwings (or other sets), how far back is Lego willing to go?

I bought a couple Batwings for the black friday promotion and they told me (via chat) I'd have to ship back the promo sets and lose the double VIP points to be able to take advantage of the discount.

Depends on who you talk to....I got $80 back with no hesitation.....As always YMMV 

Recent update on orders

Both batwings finally arrived safe and sound.....For $159.99 each

As far as other orders i placed several of the orders with phantom stock and wouldn't you know everyone of them got cancelled.....What i did on each order was use $100 vip points on each order as well....On (1) order i forgot to add something to the order but all others i did so i got some sweet deals with both GWP's included

Unless the system automatically updates it now i believe you still have to call to get your points restored...So on every order i had to call and get my points restored...Every rep i talked to not only restored the VIP points but gave me either $20 or $25 extra points for the trouble

So for around a little over $100 after tax or so i'm gonna have (4) blacktron cruisers, (4) polybags and a batch of misc brickheadz, keychains, and small sets....Plus $90 in bonus vip points as well

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

does not preclude 3rd party

does "in-store" avoid getting orders cancelled?

no - i placed 1 order delivery, 3 for store pick up - all went through.

i placed 3 orders at 3x separate stores.  2 are ready to be picked up.  1 they only had 1 set so they gave me the option of having all 3 shipped which i took.

Edited by cladner