My order status

Just now, airhanny said:

So I bought 10 Madrigal House, all have LPN number stickers in rough conditions. Would I get trouble if I return all of them?

depends on your volume and return rate. probably not if it is just a one time thing . plus they give you a warning before they move to anything drastic usually 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, airhanny said:

So I bought 10 Madrigal House, all have LPN number stickers in rough conditions. Would I get trouble if I return all of them?

If I bought something as "new" from Amazon and got beat up boxes with LPN stickers, I would return them in a heartbeat on grounds of them being damaged or something along those lines.  It shouldn't be a big deal unless you are a serial returner.  I buy a lot from Amazon and return a lot, and have never had a problem.

• Like 4

I bought a few sets from Amazon a few weeks ago and had to return all of them. For the Atari set, they didn't even use a shipping box. They just put the shipping label right onto the Lego box and shipped it like that. The Mos Eisley Cantina box was crushed in as if it had other boxes stacked on top for too long.

I just started buying Lego (those were my first few sets), and am wondering how common it is for this stuff to happen.  I'm waiting on a few others from Walmart, BNB, and Lego.com; hopefully, those come in ok.

I received a 10297 Boutique Hotel from Amazon yesterday that I had ordered in late November when it was $200. Delivery was supposed to be Jan 6, then became Jan 10, then flipped to Feb 10 in early Jan. Got a notification it shipped and would be delivered early last week, and arrived yesterday. Crushed box, taped up seams, no outer shipping box, just labels plastered all over. As this was for a personal build, I chatted with CS, opened up the box to find everything complete (and found a piece of box flap inside that further indicated this was a damaged return they shipped me). Settled for an additional 15% off.

• Like 1

I did 3 orders from Lego online when multiple Sale items reappeared. 1 was insta canceled for going over the limit, I had forgot I had sent 1 of them to my daughter for Xmas so even with a different address the limit of 2 was enforced and everything on that order was cancelled.  The other 2 went to 'waiting on new inventory" and the BHZ filler & GWP shipped. Just got cancelled emails on everything in both of those. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, raindog said:

No one buying the new Star Wars helmets on pre-order to get the gwp?

Star Wars aren't available

LEGO® City, Classic, Creator 3in1, DOTS, Friends, Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchases over $100, valid 1/27-2/9 while supplies last

If i'm not mistaken Lego owns 100 percent rights to these themes....The other themes they have to pay royalties.....This is one of those promos where lego gets all the $$$.....They do these kinds of promos every now and then

Edited by mlc3423

30 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

Star Wars aren't available

LEGO® City, Classic, Creator 3in1, DOTS, Friends, Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchases over $100, valid 1/27-2/9 while supplies last

My fault for not reading more closely.  Now I know why it wasn't offered on my $365 parts order.  Guess it's going to be another Dragon of the East and something small for me.

40 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Amazon $52 Boba Helmets arrived early courtesy of someone’s FBA inventory. 

Same here - I was about to post.... I was wondering why there were stickers everywhere on the sets except on the upc. Typically Amazon sold items have no stickers at all. 

Is that an issue when sending back to amazon? Will all the previous stickers need to be removed first? :( 

In case anyone was wondering, codes are 41R2

Edited by Bricklectic

I took a chance and ordered two 76239s in last night's "phantom stock" sale at LEGO Shop at Home.  One shipped today and they claim that the other is in the warehouse (but why not ship them together?)  I think that I'll just be happy with the one and not complain if the other doesn't ship.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 11:55 PM, Bricklectic said:

Will all the previous stickers need to be removed first? :( 

Happened couple of times, I just put my own sticker on top.

Just make sure that all boxes are in sealed condition and no one tampered with safety seals (just thinking of customer returns being put back in FBA stock)

2 more successful phantom stock orders with the GWP.....Trying for more before it disappears....Total cost was $100.54 for all of this plus VIP Points, Rakuten, and Credit Card Cash Back

(1) #60345 City Farmers Market Van

(1) #31128 Creator 3 In 1 Dolphin And Turtle

(2) #41441 Friends Horse Training And Trailer 

(2) #40581 Bioncle Tahu And Takau GWP

Edited by mlc3423
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

what's the best time of day to check lego for retired sets being back in stock or phantom stock ? early morning ?

also are you all reviewing the sale page to find them or looking at specific sets or running a script to find them ?

thanks for any help

It used to be daily at 5 PM EST but the last week it seems to be anytime beginning as early as 6 AM EST. We probably won’t see anything over the weekend as I don’t believe we did last weekend. If the set is new to the Sale section, like multiple sets today, it will appear on its product page as in stock first prior to generating onto the sale sets list. So you can put your desired sets up to 30 on a wishlist and monitor that and/or changes in the sale set list. Also, the in stock quantity does not always match the limit per order quantity, which if you go over will result in a cancellation which may be your desired intent to get the GWP. I think 1 person posted they got a partial set fulfillment, not order fulfillment, but I never have it is either all 2,3 or 5 ordered ship or get canceled. 

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

It used to be daily at 5 PM EST but the last week it seems to be anytime beginning as early as 6 AM EST. We probably won’t see anything over the weekend as I don’t believe we did last weekend. If the set is new to the Sale section, like multiple sets today, it will appear on its product page as in stock first prior to generating onto the sale sets list. So you can put your desired sets up to 30 on a wishlist and monitor that and/or changes in the sale set list. Also, the in stock quantity does not always match the limit per order quantity, which if you go over will result in a cancellation which may be your desired intent to get the GWP. I think 1 person posted they got a partial set fulfillment, not order fulfillment, but I never have it is either all 2,3 or 5 ordered ship or get canceled. 

I can confirm the partial fulfillment. It was strange, at first it told me all 5 made it to the warehouse (set was 60326 - picnic in the park), and I was actually bummed because it wasn't phantom stock.

Checked a day later and now it says 4 of the 5 were cancelled, and only 1 is now in the warehouse. I always assumed when a set switched to "in warehouse" it was a guarantee to ship, but then this happened and now I don't know whats going on haha

• Like 2