My order status

1 hour ago, BrickLover80 said:

Placed a SAH order yesterday after the restock of sales sets. Order was "in process" for hours (until I went to bed). This morning, it went backwards to "just placed" and in my account ALL old orders see to be in that status. Anyone else have the same issue?

All I had to do was read this, and I received an order confirmation a few minutes later.
Shia-labeouf-magic GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Waiting for New Stock for the Bad Batch Shuttle and Batman '66 Cowl.

That's what mine shows as well for my Batman and Batman '66 Cowl order...I placed this order as soon as they released this new batch of discounts......And the GWPs are In Process as well......

Edited by mlc3423

3 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

That's what mine shows as well for my Batman and Batman '66 Cowl order...I placed this order as soon as they released this new batch of discounts......And the GWPs are In Process as well......

may be some phantom stock? mine said to call customer service, so i did. rep said everything looked fine, but the shuttle was actually out of stock, and wouldn't be surprised if it didn't ship.

19 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

may be some phantom stock? mine said to call customer service, so i did. rep said everything looked fine, but the shuttle was actually out of stock, and wouldn't be surprised if it didn't ship.

I plan on doing that here shortly....I'd suggest others do as well if they have a problem....I'm not sure what's going on at SAH...In all the years i've bought from them i can't recall having this many issues

Back in december i bought that Ferrari Book (Non numbered) as part of my order which at the time was in stock....I eventually get an email saying to call customer service about the matter...They tell me it's sold out and no more will be available and they reimburse me some points for the trouble which i was fine with......A week or 2 later i get a notification saying it has been shipped (It arrives today) and i get charged for it along with getting vip points added to my account......Makes no sense

51 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

I plan on doing that here shortly....I'd suggest others do as well if they have a problem....I'm not sure what's going on at SAH...In all the years i've bought from them i can't recall having this many issues

Back in december i bought that Ferrari Book (Non numbered) as part of my order which at the time was in stock....I eventually get an email saying to call customer service about the matter...They tell me it's sold out and no more will be available and they reimburse me some points for the trouble which i was fine with......A week or 2 later i get a notification saying it has been shipped (It arrives today) and i get charged for it along with getting vip points added to my account......Makes no sense

I'm not concerned, I bought some other small stuff that should guarantee my Blacktron ships.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I'm not concerned, I bought some other small stuff that should guarantee my Blacktron ships.

I normally add on a keychain or brickheadz but got in a rush and forgot.....Here's hoping for the best

Quick update...Called SAH and rep told me both Batman cowls are gone and barring a new shipment order will be cancelled....As far as GWP's i'd have to place a new order or add items to this order to get them....She said even if i added a keychain or brickheadz to the original batman cowl order there was no guarantee i would get the GWP's due to the fact they were OOS.....For my trouble she did give me 3250 VIP points so better than nothing i guess.......Looks like another case of phantom stock

Edited by mlc3423

When do order limits reset for LEGO Shop at Home? Does anyone know? Is there a time limit? 12 months?

I was able to place a few orders I was at limit for yesterday, and they are in warehouse right now. No cancellation.

The sets I bought were last purchased, by me, in January of 22. So it's been almost a year.

4 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

When do order limits reset for LEGO Shop at Home? Does anyone know? Is there a time limit? 12 months?

I was able to place a few orders I was at limit for yesterday, and they are in warehouse right now. No cancellation.

The sets I bought were last purchased, by me, in January of 22. So it's been almost a year.

I'm not sure they do.....I guess it's a case by case scenario.......Anytime I've been maxed out on items and tried to buy more they always got cancelled....No matter the amount of time it has been......As always YMMV.....Best of luck!

Edited by mlc3423

24 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

It's random.  Could change when their quantity limits change (either way), price changes, changes in their own inventory, how fast they are selling product.  No way to tell how or when but usually a good time to test it is when there is some kind of change.