My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sales must be really slow. SAH already shipped my orders from yesterday 2pm.

Unfortunately, unlike some others here, I keep not getting the phantom stock. Only filler items. On the plus sude, three ambulances for $12 each. Not sure what they'll fetch but at a minimum will make for good kids birthday party presents.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Unfortunately, unlike some others here, I keep not getting the phantom stock. Only filler items. On the plus sude, three ambulances for $12 each. Not sure what they'll fetch but at a minimum will make for good kids birthday party presents.

yep I’ve had it order to shipment same day at 7 to 9 hours and receipt email same day they’ve never been this fast agree they must be really slow

3 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

None of my phantom stock orders have shipped.  6 Ambulances on the way.

11 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

Started getting GWP cancelled on phantom stock orders...  might be the end for that, at least for me.

Also getting charged shipping for parts that are fulfilled below the minimum.  

I just started getting charged shipping for stuff that fell below the free shipping threshold, if stuff is canceled before it ships.
Kirk khan gif 2 » GIF Images Download

33 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

Started getting GWP cancelled on phantom stock orders...  might be the end for that, at least for me.

Also getting charged shipping for parts that are fulfilled below the minimum.  

I guess SAH is finally catching on......Oh well....Nice while it lasted

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

No, I did that first round of 6 orders 12 units total and did not expect them to last this long. They all came in minty Kohl's style boxes and were 42R2. 

Mine came packed well in a WM box.  Just now opened one of the boxes. The sets didn't have seals but instead used the thumb holes.  Code on the side read 54 3R2.  Translation is Friday, 43rd week, USA/Canada, 2022?

Edited by raindog

19 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

FYI for the banhammer - I rattled off 30 orders in couple hours no issues

That's good info.  I've been taking it slow, not ordering the next sets until the prior ones shipped.  I'm at 8 sets right now.  I planned to just go to 10.  Maybe a couple more as I'll probably part out a few down the road.

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Toys R Us Wendy's Coupon fiasco

The only time in my life I ever went to a Wendy’s. 

Correct, just checked mine 543R2 as well not 42. 

Are you using a Walmart + account?  Don’t want to loose all the benefits: price check, scan and go, free delivery from store, cheap gas and Paramount + not worth it for this set. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Are you using a Walmart + account?  Don’t want to loose all the benefits: price check, scan and go, free delivery from store, cheap gas and Paramount + not worth it for this set. 

Paramount+ is the worst - so many commercials. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

sorry meant to post this on this thread ....

no - i was banned from walmart + pretty quickly. And all my future orders were also cancelled.

so i waited about a week, then i was allowed to reorder. played it safe for a while and then BOOM tried my luck wih no issues.

for me, walmart is one of my best sources.

If i only order 2 of a set, its pretty much worthless.

Hence my willingness to push the envelope and take one for the team in terms of DP's.