My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, exciter1 said:

$10 Jeeps shipped

I got the 3 that I ordered today. All three were shipped in one box. Two are in really good shape, maybe not mint, but very good. The third looks like someone kicked it around the yard for a while before putting it in the box to ship. I guess I’ll build that one. I figure I’ll make a little on the other two.

• Like 1

I had the opposite experience with Shop Disney. I ordered the day the Steamboat Willie promo became available. They then waited to fulfill the order two weeks after several inquiries as to what was taking a while. They would not let me cancel it. Then, by the time they actually shipped they canceled the promo but sent the set I had to buy to get it.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

My Eiffel Tower from the 17th arrived today.  Pretty quick turnaround.

Mine shipped within 24 hours but is not scheduled to arrive until Wednesday.  But I'm having mine sent to a business address (my store) and not a residence so that probably adds a day.  They shipped mine in two packages.  I assume both the gwps come in the second package  which is exactly how I would have requested it.  Did yours arrive the same way?

OTOH, My assembly Square shipped with the 2 gwps in one box.  That was a disappointment.  Also scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

9 minutes ago, raindog said:

Mine shipped within 24 hours but is not scheduled to arrive until Wednesday.  But I'm having mine sent to a business address (my store) and not a residence so that probably adds a day.  They shipped mine in two packages.  I assume both the gwps come in the second package  which is exactly how I would have requested it.  Did yours arrive the same way?

OTOH, My assembly Square shipped with the 2 gwps in one box.  That was a disappointment.  Also scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

This was from the day before the GWP's, so it was going solo.

Anyone else very impressed with Boscov's packaging? I don't know how much more often we will be able to purchase from them but I just wanted to say, while it took a little longer to get my items, everything was packed with care and delivered really well. Makes we want to shop there again.

Edited by wegj15
  • Like 1

Ordered a couple of Lloyd's Legendary Dragons from Target. Should have known better given that it says "ships in original packaging". Target just slapped one large UPS label and 3 smaller ones on each box and shipped them. 

Target can't at least toss it in a bag? Even if I was just giving this as a gift I wouldn't want it to come in the shape that each did. Plus if I return them then Target can't sell them again now. Such a bad shipping policy. 

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I knew with your guys good luck, someone had to break the streak.  Damaged AS and Majisto for me.  I'm more irritated about the Majisto, and I think I'll end up contacting them considering the spend required to get it.

Everything from Amazon over the past couple days came in decent shape.

You definitely should, they should have more they are holding for black friday, just ask to exchange it.

Great feels when USPS delivers a few thousand in purchased sets to the wrong address(one block down). Luckily, came by on time and boxes were left by their door.  Unluckily residents arrived as I was picking them up lol.  I had my ID ready for them. The range of emotions today lol.  Had one of those boxes been opened, doubt I would have recovered the sets.

• Like 1