My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Received an email from shop@home today.  Carriage Ride "currently out of stock".  However, still adds to carts . . .

Fun stuff.  Just received follow up email that the "carriage ride" is now cancelled since it's "out of stock".

Edited by gmpirate

1 minute ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

can you contact them and ask to have something else thrown in? more points? kinda bogus. you may have bought the set somewhere else.

Sometimes they're nice and send you something other GWP, sometimes you get angry hulk and they said it was limit 1 per household you got 2 already :) 

On 12/12/2023 at 9:42 AM, Pseudoty said:

Since we are off topic already. I am amazed, it must be the sale and both GWP in stock, and Yes I order a Spice Girls for my GF. 

I have gotten 18 Endor in the past 50 days from Lego online so that just means the set will bomb 

Have you had success with other items going over limit?  Looks like my extra Endors went through so thinking about trying other items.

Curious if Shop@home has limited some accounts with the GWP.  Never experienced it before but the other day they cancelled one carriage ride for being out of stock.  Next order I placed (yesterday) just showed some of the items shipped but without the GWP's.  Endor's are on backorder but we all know the gwp's ship with in stock items.

I plan on building a rebrickable moc with 3x Boutique Hotels so I placed three separate orders the other day along with a couple AS's.  Maybe too orders in a small time frame but I was only thinking about staying within "hard limits".

In any case, looks like ornaments are OOS.

37 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Have you had success with other items going over limit?  Looks like my extra Endors went through so thinking about trying other items.

This may be a result of the price changes. In the past, there was speculation the limits reset when items went on sale. Endor went on sale, back up, and back down. That could have reset the limits each time.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

All of my Lego online orders have always come from Hodgkins IL, but the latest order of 5 X 40% off Endor BHZ is coming from Riverside CA. I looked about 90 minutes from LL. 

Hodgkins, IL is the gigantic UPS sort center (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CACH), Romeoville is the Lego distribution contractor Geodis warehouse (which is why they can't help you with things after it goes to 'in warehouse' status).