My order status

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, scratchdesk said:

Think fleet farm shut me down. Tried to place an order and it insta cancelled. 

anyone else run into that?

They cancelled my very first order instantly.  I think that I might have used my shipping address (business) as the billing address.  I resubmitted and had no issue with it or subsequent orders.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scratchdesk said:

Think fleet farm shut me down. Tried to place an order and it insta cancelled. 

anyone else run into that?

I am still getting emails 

CHECK OUT THIS OFFER!

GET $10 OFF

your online order of $75 ($50 Cough Cough)

I placed 9 orders across 3 accounts. Everything shipped how many orders did you do? 

I grabbed some sets for MOCs like Cozy House and Family House that was a short run of 5 months but overpriced at $60, and personal that came out to 48% off with a sellable filler, N-1 microfighter or Novas Room. I resisted primary sets for resale like Tie Bomber and Friends Botanical but there were/are some good deals to be had for sets priced in the sweet spot. 

ETA: Shoutout to the OP, the $50 glitch poster and incognito guy!

ETA2: The Up House is still available for store pickup for anyone in the area. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I placed 9 orders across 3 accounts. Everything shipped how many orders did you do? 

I placed around 10 spread out over 24 hours.  Maybe it was something I screwed up, I'll give it another shot if there is anything left.  Killer deals, kinda feel bad going too crazy.

• Like 1

Gunships arrived all 25R3 so we shall see what the restock are.  I was hoping these came in FF boxes but they were shipped with the GWP and a ton of craft paper. 

Also, my first 2 Fleet Farm orders arrived. One in a Polybag both sets totally crushed opened and the other in a double walled boxed with lots of air pillows minty fresh. 

IMG_3774.jpeg

• Like 4

It's going to be interesting where the UCS Gunship goes.  Originally, I thought it was a no-brainer investment, but i'm not so sure anymore.  A lot of star wars sets have decreased in value lately from where they were even a year ago.  If you got these at the 279.99 lego clearance price than that is a good investment, but anyone stocking up around retail will probably have to wait many years to get a hundred bucks out of one.

• Like 1

I've got a tale of woe concerning Fleet Farm.  First, let me say that my major beef is with FedEx Ground.  But Fleet Farm is flavoring the issue.  

Recently, FedEx Ground has taken to delivering packages in my yard, about 150 feet (and out of sight) of my front door and 5 feet from a busy road.  In the past, I've always had Fleet Farm deliver to my store so it hasn't been an issue.  But, for some stupid reason, I had my recent LEGO order with them delivered to my home.  Problem 1: When Fleet Farm ships, they do not publish the tracking number.  You have to make a call to their CS to get tracking.  So I had no idea how and when my package would be delivered.  Once I checked, I found that the package had been delivered two days earlier and left in my yard (by virtue of their delivery photo.)  Of course, it was gone when I looked for it.  I file a claim with FedEx and they admit an issue.  But, Fleet Farm, being the shipper, had to file the claim.  If Fleet Farm would file the claim then they could replace/ refund and FedEx would reimburse them.  Problem 2: Fleet Farm CS flunkie stated "Oh, we don't do that.  It isn't our problem since FedEx delivered the package but just not to your liking."  I explained to the woman that FedEx has admitted fault and would reimburse but, with them being the shipper, they had to be the one to initiate the paperwork.  She refused to do so.

Lesson learned:  If you order from Fleet Farm, know that they will leave you out to dry on any shipping issues.

image.jpeg.7dd60e38ae9c0766485097705439b78e.jpeg

• Sad 3

That's unfortunate, but FleetFarm emailed a tracking number when the item was shipped.

image.png.b708d392652a663d04c09b00b2954a2e.png

You can also sign up for FedEx email notifications, and they'll send an email every time a package is shipped and delivered, for all packages coming to your name and address.

I received an email from fleet farm and FedEx when the package was shipped, and an email from FedEx (with delivery pictures) when the package was delivered. 

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager.html

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

You can also sign up for FedEx email notifications, and they'll send an email every time a package is shipped and delivered, for all packages coming to your name and address.

I received an email from fleet farm and FedEx when the package was shipped, and an email from FedEx (with delivery pictures) when the package was delivered. 

No and Yes/No.  No, Fleet Farm never sent a shipping email.  As for FedEx, I am signed up for my business address.  However, they will not allow me to monitor a second address without paying.  For some reason, I receive FedEx Air notifications, just not their Ground division.  

I didn't post looking for solutions, just a heads-up about Fleet Farm's CS.

Edited by raindog

I am having an issue with FF as well. All of my orders arrived well packaged in sturdy boxes except for one sent in a bag. The 2 sets were open with loose pieces and the boxes were destroyed. I contacted them and applauded them for the great job they did on everything else, uploaded pictures of the damaged sets but they want pictures of the damaged box and packing materials and twice I have told them that is the issue there was no box or packing materials. 

In my order history there is no tracking but in the shipped email there was a Fedex number that when I click on it shows the delivery confirmation picture with the stack of minty boxes and the destroyed bag so hopefully that will be enough. 

• Sad 1