My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

what's the best time of day to check lego for retired sets being back in stock or phantom stock ? early morning ?

also are you all reviewing the sale page to find them or looking at specific sets or running a script to find them ?

thanks for any help

In my experience it's very random times....Mostly during the week but they do throw stuff on the weekend

As far as what i do if i'm at home on my computer i'll keep the sale page open and every 15-20 minutes i'll use good ol F5 and refresh the page.........It's done good for me so far

14 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

Stuff is in and out quick......Tried to place another order for GWP and page froze up...By the time it came back stuff was sold out

This is still available...Limit 3.....https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/tony-stark-s-sakaarian-iron-man-76194

And this....Limit 2......https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/batcave-the-riddler-face-off-76183

Edited by mlc3423

1 hour ago, airhanny said:

So in general when you put multiple item order, if only 1 over limit, they cancel the whole order? I thought they just cancel the the over limit item. 

The entire order. Partial orders only work if you are not over the limit on everything  and 1 or more items is OOS but you still have at least 1 paid item in the order, IME. You should have gotten an email with an explanation. 

Ok. I thought of that one, but from reading it, it seems to be mostly about the actual rewards you can get with vip points and the gwp sets. Since my question was more about what happens with the points when the order is canceled than with the rewards themselves, I wasn't sure. I will repost my question in that thread.

32 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Just throwing this out there, but how about "LEGO VIP Rewards/GWP Discussion"?

15 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

Here's the correct thread for you

Ok. I thought of that one, but from reading it, it seems to be mostly about the actual rewards you can get with vip points and the gwp sets. Since my question was more about what happens with the points when the order is canceled than with the rewards themselves, I wasn't sure. I will repost my question in that thread.

16 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I did put a couple Dune Buggy orders in. One is In Process and the other is Waiting for New Stock.