My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

What are people's experience with ordering multiple sets like 75309 Gunship on Amazon?  Are they all shipped separately or do they throw multiples in big boxes?  thanks  I know the biggest sets ship separately -- i.e.  Death Star, Star Destroyer, etc. but these?

I ordered two Mos Eisleys from Amazon.  They came inside the LEGO clamshell shipping box and both in a large Amazon box.  That set is big but fairly skinny.  I ordered two Disney Castles and they came separately boxed.  If Amazon is low on stock at a location, it's possible that you might receive two separate boxes no matter what since they may come from two separate fulfillment centers.  Amazon fulfillment moves in strange and mysterious ways.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 9:30 AM, raindog said:

I ordered two Mos Eisleys from Amazon.  They came inside the LEGO clamshell shipping box and both in a large Amazon box.  That set is big but fairly skinny.  I ordered two Disney Castles and they came separately boxed.  If Amazon is low on stock at a location, it's possible that you might receive two separate boxes no matter what since they may come from two separate fulfillment centers.  Amazon fulfillment moves in strange and mysterious ways.

Received 2x Gunship 75309 thrown in one big box -- no other packaging, air pillows, or paper stuffing.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh…now what am I supposed to think about this? My Best Buy Bowser sale order came in. Box had only minimal bend damage. But all the seals looked like their adhesive faded and they no longer hold. Not like they were pulled but just don’t stick. Do I need to worry about missing bags or pieces?

69866A9B-36FE-4C12-B9ED-77BA27A12F48.jpeg

46D8BB5F-F0A3-4E5B-98A7-9F2799306174.jpeg

2 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

Ugh…now what am I supposed to think about this? My Best Buy Bowser sale order came in. Box had only minimal bend damage. But all the seals looked like their adhesive faded and they no longer hold. Not like they were pulled but just don’t stick. Do I need to worry about missing bags or pieces?

69866A9B-36FE-4C12-B9ED-77BA27A12F48.jpeg

46D8BB5F-F0A3-4E5B-98A7-9F2799306174.jpeg

No minifigs so unlikely. Since it is open you can just verify the contents 22 numbered bags. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I placed some orders on 7/1 from Lego to get the Disney 100th GWP. Lego merged 4 of the orders into one UPS ticket each with its own tracking. I have never seen them do that before. Anyway 2 of them never arrived while the other 2 arrived last Thursday. I spoke to Lego today and they said ups is no longer scanning their packages either on pickup and that they are most likely lost. She placed a replacement order but they are waiting for new stock. At least I will know when the GWP gets a restock. 

IMG_1353.jpeg

IMG_1352.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

31120 Walmart arrived in great shape one with minor shelf wear. 2 of 5 BB arrived and they are the worst so far. Will wait for the other 3 arriving Friday to decide what to do if anything. 

IMG_2929.jpeg

IMG_2930.jpeg

Received mine from Amazon double-boxed inside frustration free.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

31120 Walmart arrived in great shape one with minor shelf wear. 2 of 5 BB arrived and they are the worst so far. Will wait for the other 3 arriving Friday to decide what to do if anything. 

IMG_2929.jpeg

IMG_2930.jpeg

Not trying to yuck your yummy but most reliable retirement rumor mill on Reddit says retirement of this set just got pushed back to Dec 2025.  Id return the damaged ones if these are for investing. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2023 at 10:26 AM, cladner said:

Not trying to yuck your yummy but most reliable retirement rumor mill on Reddit says retirement of this set just got pushed back to Dec 2025.  Id return the damaged ones if these are for investing. 

The other 3 arrived from a warehouse in CA all open loose retapped with 2 stickers on each. They are all going back today 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

How are those stickers? Easy to remove?

Slow and easy did the trick.  I found that, for some odd reason, if you started with the top (red) part and pulled down, it was the easiest to remove.  Don't start at a corner and pull down.  Instead, go all the way across the top until the entire top is loose.  Then go down.  Take them off right away and you shouldn't have an issue.  It's just irritating.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, raindog said:

Slow and easy did the trick.  I found that, for some odd reason, if you started with the top (red) part and pulled down, it was the easiest to remove.  Don't start at a corner and pull down.  Instead, go all the way across the top until the entire top is loose.  Then go down.  Take them off right away and you shouldn't have an issue.  It's just irritating.

I always apply heat to every sticker I remove, just in case.