My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to get a halfway decent Tallneck box for the life of me, something about this set, the size, the weight, the fact that it's a black box (great decision Lego) just lends itself to damage.. And today when I tried to exchange a couple it wouldn't let me and when chatting I talked to the wrong person across the pond and they want an driver license ID to get a refund or exchange, just on one set and one order, what the knuckles! I'm not sending them private data for them to loose just to get an exchange. What in the world.

I ordered the Lion Knights Castle with the discount on 11/24, along with a couple small things to make sure I got the GWPs. The small sets and GWPs arrived a couple days ago, but the castle was backordered until February. I was actually ok with that. Now the castle is “in warehouse.” It’s amazing how time flies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keymomachine said:

I went to open the shipping box but noticed the DO NOT PUT ON SHELF sticker and realized it's come in it's original shipper... from last summer! This is original stock!

image.thumb.jpeg.b20a7f4144761e07309be1421416a43e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3dcd64143c6d7672fe6f297ba57e1066.jpeg

Explains the discount. This is a slow seller. I canceled mine. The back order was probably to slow sales to ensure they had the inventory.