My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to kohl’s to pickup my Recycling Trucks and luckily they didn’t need to be recycled. I broke it up into 2 orders to get the $5 extra KC X 2 for store pickup and every box was perfect probably shipped to the store in factory cases. 
Unless things have changed, they only do one $5 pick up credit per day. Glad to hear that's changed though.

13 hours ago, gmpirate said:

So disappointing.  I was out doing store pickups during all the commotion.  Checked in just as it was calming down 😆

Don't be too sad. You might not have been able to get anything decent anyway, seems like it was based on local stock availability. It's only because @exciter1 lives in 1980s Hill Valley that he was able to get Dioramas galore. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Don't be too sad. You might not have been able to get anything decent anyway, seems like it was based on local stock availability. It's only because @exciter1 lives in 1980s Hill Valley that he was able to get Dioramas galore. 😂

exactly. also, its being shipped to me in dribs and drabs. Likely will be an epic dented & misfit box party when they all come.

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2023 at 4:23 PM, gmpirate said:

Target Delivery:  I was shorted 3x white base plates in a recent delivery.  Given a "large" volume of orders over the past few weeks, think I should call and risk inquiry?

I actually got two extra white base plates on my order of 3. 

On 12/19/2023 at 4:23 PM, gmpirate said:

Target Delivery:  I was shorted 3x white base plates in a recent delivery.  Given a "large" volume of orders over the past few weeks, think I should call and risk inquiry?

They were ships free with $35 IIRC are you sure you don’t have a pending delivery still? Mine came in two different shipments. 

10 hours ago, gmpirate said:

Actually, they may have arrived a while back.  I just did a search and only saw one order of base plates.  Normally I leave everything in the shipping boxes until a completed shipment arrives but I have a few sitting on a table.  Could have sworn I had made more than one order 😛

You did, you ordered them from Target and then 3 from Amazon on 12/8 once they PM, well at least that is what I did ;) 

Edited by Pseudoty

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

You did, you ordered them from Target and then 3 from Amazon on 12/8 once they PM, well at least that is what I did ;) 

Yep, you're right.  3x from Amazon as well.  As I said, I always l leave partial shipments in the box so guessing if they came in bags from Target I threw it out.  Just not my normal MO  🙃

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Billy Brick said:

Has anyone EVER had Lego VIP points returned after a cancelled order? It says they will do it but I've always had to call. Thanks

For years I always had to call to get gift cards reimbursed.  Don't know if it was a fluke but they did it on their own for the first time in December.