My order status

Walmart SC Bronco set some came in open Lego Factory boxes of 2 with air pillows where the third would be and some came in Polybags with various mild to moderate damage. The set went OOS early this AM without ever making it to SD. Not sure if we will get one more EOL production run on these like we did with the Lambo.

The QE set came in a huge box with tons of air pillows. The box feels light for a $99 set and the white set on white box just looks poor. Perhaps a black box would have made the set standout more although I don’t recall ever seeing it in store. 

Edited by Pseudoty

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Walmart SC Bronco set some came in open Lego Factory boxes of 2 with air pillows where the third would be and some came in Polybags with various mild to moderate damage. The set went OOS early this AM without ever making it to SD. Not sure if we will get one more EOL production run on these like we did with the Lambo.

The QE set came in a huge box with tons of air pillows. The box feels light for a $99 set and the white set on white box just looks poor. Perhaps a black box would have made the set standout more although I don’t recall ever seeing it in store. 

I don't think the box art was the reason for it being a poor seller...

My 3 Orders of X 5 Blaines Fleet Farm Cupcakes arrived today and they are not pancakes. I always thought this was a unique idea for a set with a limited use case as you are basically getting the same elements 6 times, but never picked any up. 

Perhaps should have done some more research as although this one is retiring the Remake comes out in 2 weeks. This will definitely limit the growth potential. 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/ultimate-party-kit-41806

23 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

My 3 Orders of X 5 Blaines Fleet Farm Cupcakes arrived today and they are not pancakes. I always thought this was a unique idea for a set with a limited use case as you are basically getting the same elements 6 times, but never picked any up. 

Perhaps should have done some more research as although this one is retiring the Remake comes out in 2 weeks. This will definitely limit the growth potential. 

That price point works for me and hope the retired version rises above by 50%, but not counting my chickens.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Shoot I forgot I bought about 10 of those for like $5 each when Walmart was clearing them out.  Figured the kids could use them if they weren't worth selling.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Homer Simpson Doh GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

I have never scheduled a pickup for UPS before. I am small time and have never really needed it. I was just on door dash and noticed that they now offer UPS package pickup for a fee of $3. I was just wondering if the regular package pickup for UPS was free or if there was a fee how much it is? I figured someone was bound to have experience with that here.

Edit: Just noticed that they are offering the same for USPS and FedEx. And it would be $3 only the first time because I am subscribed for door dash. Next pickups would be more, just not sure how much. Probably not worth it though.

13 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

I have never scheduled a pickup for UPS before. I am small time and have never really needed it. I was just on door dash and noticed that they now offer UPS package pickup for a fee of $3. I was just wondering if the regular package pickup for UPS was free or if there was a fee how much it is? I figured someone was bound to have experience with that here.

Edit: Just noticed that they are offering the same for USPS and FedEx. And it would be $3 only the first time because I am subscribed for door dash. Next pickups would be more, just not sure how much. Probably not worth it though.

i believe it depends on various factors mainly geographic. Here in nyc its 12 - 18$ direct with UPS

However, with pirateship its 3.80$

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bricklectic said:

i believe it depends on various factors mainly geographic. Here in nyc its 12 - 18$ direct with UPS

always schedule a pickup the day before for the following day . If you schedule through ups on the same day it is much more expensive

• Like 1

Thanks! That sounds like a much better deal. Especially since the door dash pick up is done by a door dash driver and just driven to the local UPS store and dropped off. Driver would need to be tipped on top of the $3 fee.

I received my three Central Perks from Amazon today.  Shipped loosely in a big box with no dunnage.  I purchased my daughter a $130 stethoscope and they shipped it in a paper bubble-mailer.  Earlier this week, Amazon sent me one (1!) 48 x 48 baseplate and the box was large enough to hold a Mos Eisley Cantina with room to spare.  Meanwhile, I receive three LEGO Penguins from Target, packed well and safe.  Amazon has moved well down on the list of trusted shippers.  All of the oversized boxes are killing me!

Edited by raindog

1 hour ago, raindog said:

I received my three Central Perks from Amazon today.  Shipped loosely in a big box with no dunnage.  I purchased my daughter a $130 stethoscope and they shipped it in a paper bubble-mailer.  Earlier this week, Amazon sent me one (1!) 48 x 48 baseplate and the box was large enough to hold a Mos Eisley Cantina with room to spare.  Meanwhile, I receive three LEGO Penguins from Target, packed well and safe.  Amazon has moved well down on the list of trusted shippers.  All of the oversized boxes are killing me!

For me, Target sent 3 penguins and an art set in a box so big that it caused me to wonder what the hell I had ordered recently. No dunnage included. 

10 hours ago, keymomachine said:

Weird, redeemed points for the Pirate ride, added to my order and then it fell off, and of course I've only noticed now that it's shipped, I hope I can get it attached to one of the backordered items.

And fixed easy peasy. Also got $40 in VIP points for the price change between the two batwing orders. Now to get out ahead of the coming blizzard!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

And fixed easy peasy. Also got $40 in VIP points for the price change between the two batwing orders. Now to get out ahead of the coming blizzard!

Good luck with the weather....I just booked my hotel reservations assuming i lose power, internet, and everything else....Probably won't be clearance hunting again until at least monday or who knows when.....Have to settle for online deals......Storm is predicted to be so bad it even has its own name (Elliott)....I know hurricanes get named but i can't ever remember a winter storm getting named....Stay safe everyone!

29 minutes ago, mlc3423 said:

Good luck with the weather....I just booked my hotel reservations assuming i lose power, internet, and everything else....Probably won't be clearance hunting again until at least monday or who knows when.....Have to settle for online deals......Storm is predicted to be so bad it even has its own name (Elliott)....I know hurricanes get named but i can't ever remember a winter storm getting named....Stay safe everyone!

I figure this one got named because it will eventually hit the East coast and everything that hits them gets named :P

• Like 1