My order status

On 8/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, keymomachine said:

Yeah, I got the same. I mean, eventually they will get more in stock, it isn't out of production, it's brand new.

Nope, order canceled. I guess if they can’t get the Sanctum set within 60 days they won’t keep on letting you approve the delay. Now going to have to wait for a 20% off sale. 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Nope, order canceled. I guess if they can’t get the Sanctum set within 60 days they won’t keep on letting you approve the delay. Now going to have to wait for a 20% off sale. 

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. I got the email yesterday that my Sanctum is being shipped. All the way from somewhere in Tucson, AZ.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 1:22 PM, keymomachine said:

Also a ping on my credit card for the total like it was going to actually go through? Weird.

Yeah me too, and now even I would say F Target. Charged and canceled order but item is in stock and being sold at new price. 

2 left:

https://www.target.com/p/lego-marvel-sanctum-sanctorum-76218-building-kit/-/A-84800204

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, lazuli16 said:

On reddit some people have had success reaching out to customer service and getting them to price match to the cancelled order price by mentioning that they had their order cancelled because of stocking issues. 

Thanks, I just did that via Chat and got it for even less:

Subtotal
$249.99
Discounts
-$79.00
RedCard 5% Discount
-$12.50
Partial refund
-$66.50
Shipping
Free

Total
$170.99
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

While some members seemed to have got banned for breaking limits of the 3/1 Star Wars set from Walmart….

…..For me they nicely packed all my orders of 2 in one box and shipped them all together emoji23.png never had that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what they did with my Fish Tanks sent all the orders in one nice sturdy box. 

If you open one up can you let us know if the 75310 is new stock or if they just repackaged the leftovers. 

1 hour ago, My_own_2_bricks said:

Can’t emphasize how much I dislike Zaavi. Damaged/water logged sets. Last order for 2x Technic Formula 1, 42141 got a Minions set instead. Shipped that back but no refund. Credit card dispute failed as well. Go for the daily deals if you dare, but I would factor in a 20% loss/PITA factor on every order.

My Ferrari came in the original LEGO shipper from Zavvi and looks great. Hit & miss indeed.

• Like 1

That is what they did with my Fish Tanks sent all the orders in one nice sturdy box. 
If you open one up can you let us know if the 75310 is new stock or if they just repackaged the leftovers. 

I would love to, but I am green and never learned how to read the numbers to decipher that.

If you give me a clue as to what to look for I definitely can report back.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

I would love to, but I am green and never learned how to read the numbers to decipher that.

If you give me a clue as to what to look for I definitely can report back.

It’s a punch tab on a white box so doesn’t get any easier than that. See pic that is the 4th day of the 40th week of 2021 Mexico  

C41B85A6-0C73-4B88-A3DF-14F0F45A71BC.thumb.jpeg.da8a2c2f8512fbc2f00e082ca80bf25f.jpeg