My order status

22 minutes ago, weemsc54 said:

Are you manually selecting the option to ship inside an Amazon box? I've never had this problem when I do (we'll see on my Monkey Kid HQs...). They either double box the LEGO mailer inside another box or package the set as normal. 

I'm not sure if this was an option for this set, but I've never had to click it before. Will keep it in mind for the future. Amazon offered me 15% back, so I took that. Definitely don't want to abuse that, but honestly, I haven't been buying really anything from them anymore so not too worried.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Receiving target sets from the sales they had just before Amazon prime days. As usual a mix of goods and bads. Two of my three 41424’s I received are pancaked - and the third one has opened seals. Hopefully the remaining three that are In transit will be good ones otherwise total loss. Three of the eight 71739’s I received so far have a dented corner looking like the bellows of an accordion and opened seals too. One of my two 76393 has opened seals. One of six 60262 has opened seals. Preparing to return to the stores or exchange depending on which sets are still available. Not too happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya my 21321 (ISS) came mangled up from target .   the 76182 batman bust was fine.    pretty much the standard with target orders.   in my experience... target routinely seems to be the worst out of all the major retailers when it comes to shipping lego sets. 

So far just one Ultrasonic raider from Target has arrived and in good condition, but put in a box diagonally which puts stress on the seals. They would have popped had it not been shipped from a store just across town. I've had this with a couple other sets from them in the past, namely the Upside Down.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LegoWalker4 said:

My Galaxy Explorer set arrived today in great condition that I pre-ordered from Lego SAH!  It was cushioned with paper.  

Same! I swooshed the box around the house.

42 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

My Target $189 Sanctum Modulars are now backordered 8/16. Anyone get shipping on their orders?

Same

• Like 2

What is up with targets QCing with the August 1st sets.

My Justifier and Viking boat both arrived in separate boxes and just mutilated, looked like they were opened.

I’m over the Viking boat but bought another Justifier to swap and that one showed up even worse (see pic)…. Am I just getting straight destroyed in-store returns? Lol

Was curious if anyone else is going through this

42d0fa6cc4076947782477f0a26983e8.jpg

• Sad 3

On 8/2/2022 at 1:09 PM, LegoWalker4 said:

My Galaxy Explorer set arrived today in great condition that I pre-ordered from Lego SAH!  It was cushioned with paper.  

space1.jpg.69200708f5f2d6e267201e6bf1896344.jpg

space2.jpg.beb1047157a7297e3d3eaa9de3dc2d9c.jpg

Mine just arrived and the back of the box has major saggage it is bowed out like Ewok Village used to get. A lot of weight in the box I guess as everything else was perfect. 

20 hours ago, scatttcat said:

What is up with targets QCing with the August 1st sets.

My Justifier and Viking boat both arrived in separate boxes and just mutilated, looked like they were opened.

I’m over the Viking boat but bought another Justifier to swap and that one showed up even worse (see pic)…. Am I just getting straight destroyed in-store returns? Lol

Was curious if anyone else is going through this

42d0fa6cc4076947782477f0a26983e8.jpg

I've had a LOT of trouble with Target shipping me sets that are damaged and or opened over the past 6 months.  Oddly, they go ahead and pack it nicely with air pillows and decent shipping box even though it already looks like crap.