My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

From one of the lego “ambassadors” Jays Brick Blog:

“Is this the most premium @lego GWP yet?

You definitely want to redeem the LEGO Dragon Adventure Ride (aka Bricktober 2022 set) that's available for VIP Weekend.

LEGO absolutely knocked the packaging design and unboxing experience out of the park with this series.”

He posted an unboxing but that is not what we got in the USA. 

ETA: here is what the set of 4 was supposed to look like. 

https://brickset.com/article/82108/this-year-s-bricktober-sets-revealed

Wow never saw that. Now I'm disappointed.

8 hours ago, yyyybird said:

http://

should I return this set? It is still sealed, just sound strange when I am tilting the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't say for sure. I just tilted my copy around for a bit and it sounded "less loose" and seemed more packeged. Either yours is missing something and making things sound more free to move around or there are loose pieces moving around.

But then again, maybe I'm only hearing something different from the video and it actually could be the same. 

46 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

Couldn't say for sure. I just tilted my copy around for a bit and it sounded "less loose" and seemed more packeged. Either yours is missing something and making things sound more free to move around or there are loose pieces moving around.

But then again, maybe I'm only hearing something different from the video and it actually could be the same. 

This happened to me recently. The box just sounded off. So I opened it up. Everything was completely fine. The bags just got compressed in a way that made them sound/feel odd. It was for a smaller set. I can't remember exactly which one it was. But everything was complete and sealed.

29 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

In store they are scanning full price at self checkout had to get a PM. 

If you didn't, you should have had them match their advertised price which shows 30% off in the weekly Ad.  Whereas their online price is showing 20% off.

I'm really not enjoying Targets pricing strategies lately with their online vs in store (with markups).  Keeps me from bothering to go into a store much anymore.

18 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

They didn't make you go to customer service?

Yes, PM at customer service no line I was there when they opened. I had to scan the set in the Target App and show her the price. Surprised She did not say limit 2 like last year with the Winter Village set.

Polybags we’re by the GCs not in Lego section or seasonal, YMMV  

9 minutes ago, scratchdesk said:

If you didn't, you should have had them match their advertised price which shows 30% off in the weekly Ad.  Whereas their online price is showing 20% off.

I'm really not enjoying Targets pricing strategies lately with their online vs in store (with markups).  Keeps me from bothering to go into a store much anymore.

Doh, just lost out on another $18. 

I wasn’t enjoying that it was raining and they don’t provide bags anymore, had to improvise. 

• Like 1

Made an order of 4 shuttles, 4 dino boats and 5 spider-man bases last week before thanksgiving. Of course this neatly packed bag with 5 spider-huts and a bare dino boat were dropped on my porch like 30 minutes after we left the state on Wednesday afternoon. Surprisingly, still there when we returned on Friday afternoon. I only got 2 dino boats delivered to me, Walmart sent an email saying the others would be delayed, but they have never arrived and were marked delivered on the website. CS refunded me for the two I never got (which hopefully still show up :D)

image.png.d786a5fe979f465bda5fc208bb82b35b.png

33 minutes ago, river41 said:

What does everybody do with all their smashed kohls sets? For me it's really been disastrous this year . I have around 60 sets that need to be returned. They do not provide return shipping labels. Do you just walk in to kohls and return 25-30 sets a t a time. 

I've returned a few sets to the store, but nothing at the volume you're talking.

25 minutes ago, Aup27 said:

Placed an order on Dec 1st with Lego, still showing a status of in warehouse. Anyone else seen their orders move beyond that yet? Presumably sales are down, but this seems to be taking longer than the busier periods of the past. 

Mine too. "GO BLUE!!!!"

1 hour ago, Aup27 said:

Placed an order on Dec 1st with Lego, still showing a status of in warehouse. Anyone else seen their orders move beyond that yet? Presumably sales are down, but this seems to be taking longer than the busier periods of the past. 

I placed an order on Nov 27 for a ***** Eye and two Lunar New Year Ice Festivals (backordered until December 16.)  ***** Eye (and freebies) shipped two days ago and I received a shipped notification for the Lunar New Years this morning.

I placed another order for an Ahsoka Tano BH and the modular Police Station (backordered) on Dec. 1.  Ahsoka (and freebies) shipped yesterday and the Police Station is now listed in the warehouse.  

Edited by raindog

12 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

My 12/1 Lego dot com order finally shipped in 2 boxes maybe something to do with the Blanky?

Mine too, but my primary stuff is OOS. I added a minifigure to this order. I forgot to add one to my Batwing order, but was able to get them to add a minifigure over chat.  That order is also In Warehouse.