My order status

It’s a punch tab on a white box so doesn’t get any easier than that. See pic that is the 4th day of the 40th week of 2021 Mexico  
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_10/C41B85A6-0C73-4B88-A3DF-14F0F45A71BC.thumb.jpeg.da8a2c2f8512fbc2f00e082ca80bf25f.jpeg

See photo attached from one I opened.

Does this mean 2nd day of the 36th week of 2022 Mexico??? Did I do that right? Or am I way off?

dc3fb02f972d4e645a9eea7551b577be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T2 and Raptor from Walmart showed up today.  They used boxes that were just big enough to fit the Lego boxes so any pressure on them resulted in damaged boxes.  One T2 escaped unscathed.

Ordered an Office from VIP Outlet.  They box had some light creases, but wasn't in bad shape other than coming open at the seems.  I still need to verify contents since you can't be sure with these sets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

T2 and Raptor from Walmart showed up today.  They used boxes that were just big enough to fit the Lego boxes so any pressure on them resulted in damaged boxes.  One T2 escaped unscathed.

Ordered an Office from VIP Outlet.  They box had some light creases, but wasn't in bad shape other than coming open at the seems.  I still need to verify contents since you can't be sure with these sets.

All 6 of my Raptors shipped in the same box. 3 were creased up pretty good. The first order slipped through max 2 and those came sealed in the lego shipper, undamaged.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 5:04 AM, KvHulk said:

Sanctum Sanctorum back in stock at Target. I was able to get target to reinstate my original order.
Anyone that hasn't might want to give it a try while it's in stock.

image.jpeg.5533c80868819f3ae618a0aadeb10ceb.jpeg

Hi, I have to ask this stupid question again. Could you let me know how did you get the Partial refund?

12 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

so ordered a lego set from lego after midnight it shipped by 9 am 

the final receipt email came earlier today as well and that normally takes a day after shipment

things must be slow this is the fastest I have ever had something ship that fast and get the receipt that quick

Price hikes and a recession will do that.  

Judging by my most recent orders It appears LEGO SaH Is no longer including a paper invoice with shipments. Certainly a move towards less waste and overhead. Not a huge problem but I did keep them filed in a cabinet for reference which I can no longer do obviously and I also used those white stickers for many various things over the years. O Well. I still have a sizable stack of those.

• Like 3

Used my Kohl's cash on myself (as it's the best use). It's funny to me that Kohl's ships in bags from stores but from the warehouse their boxes and packaging are typically better than Lego itself. This Boutique Hotel arrived in perfect condition despite the lack of any dunnage at all. Although it is a weird pandemic style Euro-->US stickered box.

image.thumb.jpeg.62193b9f3e809507d017c9bca08c2319.jpeg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mplsabdullah said:

Walmart delivered a set today in a Walmart store plastic bag and left it at my doorstep in the snow. Half the set was sticking out if the bag because it's too big for the bag. Lol

The charm of local store delivery. Just to make you feel special.

Edited by vasp
  • Like 1