My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice LEGO... First, they make a mistake listing the limited Ferrari book where you can order more than 1. Then, realizing the mistake they pull the listing and cancel orders that anyone placed above 1 which I ordered 2. Then, they finally relist with a limit of 1 and I then placed an order again which got canceled seeing that my first order got canceled. Still, I contacted LEGO via chat (phone call not available at that time) and said they would request to reinstate the order for 1. The person helping me in chat mentioned this could take up to 24 hours and then my Chat locked up/got disconnected. Of course, it is out of stock now and I'm guessing I'm out of luck. By the time they process it, oh it is out of stock - sorry! Sometimes LEGO...

I still have not received anything from May the 1st event.  Package apparently lost on the dock, so I'm out the Aunt Beru set, then they set up a new order with the set I originally ordered(which I don't really want now due to the loss of the promo) and set up Express shipping a week ago and that has also yet to ship.  I have gotten $65 in VIP for all of their blunders, but this has absolutely been the worst Lego buying experience ever.  They also fu**ed up one of my Bricks and Pieces orders, so I had to send for replacement parts for that as well.  

17 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Did anyone get their Batman sets canceled from Best Buy yet? 

At this point its pretty clear that whomever uploaded the inventory list botched and somehow retired sets (precisely 300 of each) were all uploaded together. I wouldnt hold out hope for any retired set, if youre referring to the Batman Heist set.

• Like 1

Ordered just one Ferrari book as soon as it was live, at 10:55p got email that said it was currently out of stock and backordered, 4 minutes later got an email that said it was Confirmed. At 11:21am I got an email that said it was Cancelled and sold out.  WTF?

Credit card shows a pending charge still. They probably will go ahead and charge my credit card just to complete the incompetence!

I think this is becoming a BP badge of honor lol. I still think this was an incredible shared find from another BP’er.

Still doesn’t make sense to me. Best Buy is most likely using a unified ERP for stores, eComm, and marketplaces such as eBay.

The ERP pushes the inventory and item master directly to eBay, so I don’t think it was a keyed-in error made on eBay. The inventory existed somewhere in the enterprise. I don’t see them pushing old product to the stores because of shelf space, so eBay made the most sense for them.

I believe this did come in from a ship that was held at the port, LEGO found out about eBay, and stopped Best Buy from selling retired sets. I understand retailers can sell retired sets that they’ve owned for some time, but not a mass dump like this all in a single selling location that’s visible to the whole world.

ADD8266F-8033-4E12-B109-43466F219D9E.thumb.jpeg.110c55f9b6a3145fc5eadde50f99cc25.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else still holding out for the May restock of James Bond DB5 from Target or did you give up and cancel?  I just approved the third delay request a couple days ago.  This time pushing it out to July 1st.  Really starting to feel this is never going to be fulfilled.  

2 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Anyone else still holding out for the May restock of James Bond DB5 from Target or did you give up and cancel?  I just approved the third delay request a couple days ago.  This time pushing it out to July 1st.  Really starting to feel this is never going to be fulfilled.  

I had the same scenario with a McFarlane action figure. I kept approving delays for 3 months until Target finally realized I wasn't getting the hint, so they just cancelled it for me. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

On the latest email I just ignored the approval figured they may end up sending the new SC DB5 by mistake. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my first of three Monkey Kid HQ sets from Amazon. They slapped a label on the box, crushed to bits. We will see what the other ones look like later today when they arrive. I should have guessed that the next morning shipping was too good to be true.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, spener90 said:

Just got my first of three Monkey Kid HQ sets from Amazon. They slapped a label on the box, crushed to bits. We will see what the other ones look like later today when they arrive. I should have guessed that the next morning shipping was too good to be true.

Yikes. I ordered 12. Was really hoping for some Barracuda Bay style perfect fitted boxes. 

Next morning shipping has nothing to do with that tho. 

Yikes. I ordered 12. Was really hoping for some Barracuda Bay style perfect fitted boxes. 

It’s a prime day issue I imagine. Volume vs customer service. I’m shocked half the stuff arrives in as good a shape as it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

45 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

It’s a prime day issue I imagine. Volume vs customer service. I’m shocked half the stuff arrives in as good a shape as it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other 2 arrived. No exterior box. All quite damaged.

8 minutes ago, weemsc54 said:

Are you manually selecting the option to ship inside an Amazon box? I've never had this problem when I do (we'll see on my Monkey Kid HQs...). They either double box the LEGO mailer inside another box or package the set as normal. 

Thanks for posting this. Was not aware that was an option. Hopefully Amazon will exchange with no issues

3 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Thanks for posting this. Was not aware that was an option. Hopefully Amazon will exchange with no issues

It'll be in the checkout area for LEGO anytime frustration-free is involved. I don't think the Monkey Kid HQs stated the prime day rate was frustration-free, but they had the Amazon packaging option at checkout so I assumed and clicked the option. 

image.png.cd00a44518bfa3e2a86b4e96de934743.png