My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Star Wars Advent Calendars that I picked up on amazon right around Christmas and the beginning of January have started showing up.  I had to keep approving their delayed shipment -- pretty much writing off that they would ever figure out that they are no longer being produced, but would keep extending it anyways.

Well, lo and behold they've actually shipped them.  Boxes are OK condition for the most part.  Date codes are around summer of last year (not a new run).  Maybe they were returns that they had been accumulating on a palette until ready to fulfill these orders.  Definitely not FBA since they are missing any additional stickers.

Regardless, no complaints.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheBrickClique said:

My Star Wars Advent Calendars that I picked up on amazon right around Christmas and the beginning of January have started showing up.  I had to keep approving their delayed shipment -- pretty much writing off that they would ever figure out that they are no longer being produced, but would keep extending it anyways.

Well, lo and behold they've actually shipped them.  Boxes are OK condition for the most part.  Date codes are around summer of last year (not a new run).  Maybe they were returns that they had been accumulating on a palette until ready to fulfill these orders.  Definitely not FBA since they are missing any additional stickers.

Regardless, no complaints.

YARN | Another Festivus miracle. | Seinfeld (1993) - S09E10 The Strike |  Video gifs by quotes | c116cec0 | 紗

• Like 2

On 5/5/2022 at 7:52 AM, Huskers1236 said:

Just got shipping confirmation last night for my order

So while I received shipping confirmation 10 days ago, my order is still sitting on the dock it seems.  No movement at all.  Lego has told me to just be patient.  Not happy.  Anyone else waiting?  I ordered at Midnight of the 30th.

4 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

So while I received shipping confirmation 10 days ago, my order is still sitting on the dock it seems.  No movement at all.  Lego has told me to just be patient.  Not happy.  Anyone else waiting?  I ordered at Midnight of the 30th.

My Razor Crest and gwps arrived but still waiting for my Mace Tank

11 minutes ago, weemsc54 said:

Same re-delay on the Sith Art they supposedly had. 

I decided to cancel...assumed it was going to be some janky/smashed up situation should they ever actually ship. 

My experience with late stock with Target is you are getting all their returns = bad condition.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

My experience with late stock with Target is you are getting all their returns = bad condition.

I could picture a scenario where the same beat up box of a LEGO set makes its round to many of the BPers here.

Next time you return a beat up box...put a little "BP" mark on it...and then set er free

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I could picture a scenario where the same beat up box of a LEGO set makes its round to many of the BPers here.

Next time you return a beat up box...put a little "BP" mark on it...and then set er free

Lol, we really should.  That's funny

Lol, we really should.  That's funny

Funny story. Back in 2014, that happened. Someone here had gotten a 10937 Arkham Asylum from Amazon Warehouse. It had a small whole in the side. They didn’t want it and returned it and told everyone to be on the lookout for it.

I snatched it for personal build, and finally sold it in 2020.
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

image.png.25762bbf44a713d7a35bbd44764bd2fb.png

Nice @ Indominus sales#

image.png.add9244e57ec0b0b07367fefa0f0bb01.png

image.png.efbb97b3a3bf1693ae3b10bb5c921af2.png

image.png.7a8f3ca508ab759e999cb52204a95ef1.png

image.png.f8206e908f9d99770d21f794f3cf8c7e.png

Best Buy manually ended the listings today. Their feedback is about to look like the stock market in 2022.

yep i knew exactly 300 musta been glitch. 

of course.. Best buy will not be suspended or have their metrics harmed - whereas if i cancel 1 item all hell breaks loose...

So I just now got confirmation on the bricklink sets. The two gwp's were attached to the order. Any chance a small order would trigger getting these shipped?

40533 Cosmic Cardboard Adventures V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

910011 1950's Diner V39
$129.99 1
$129.99

910027 Mountain View Observatory V39
$319.99 1
$319.99

40529 LEGO® Children’s Amusement P.. V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

37 minutes ago, marcandre said:

So I just now got confirmation on the bricklink sets. The two gwp's were attached to the order. Any chance a small order would trigger getting these shipped?

40533 Cosmic Cardboard Adventures V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

910011 1950's Diner V39
$129.99 1
$129.99

910027 Mountain View Observatory V39
$319.99 1
$319.99

40529 LEGO® Children’s Amusement P.. V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

That's strange. These special sets were not eligible for GWPs. Placing another order won't help. You would have had to add a small set to that order back when you placed it

• Like 1