My order status

1 hour ago, marcandre said:

So I just now got confirmation on the bricklink sets. The two gwp's were attached to the order. Any chance a small order would trigger getting these shipped?

40533 Cosmic Cardboard Adventures V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

910011 1950's Diner V39
$129.99 1
$129.99

910027 Mountain View Observatory V39
$319.99 1
$319.99

40529 LEGO® Children’s Amusement P.. V39
$0.00 1
$0.00

What is the status of the GWP sets? You can call with order # and try adding on another in stock item to see if they will ship or just wait a year.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

What is the status of the GWP sets? You can call with order # and try adding on another in stock item to see if they will ship or just wait a year.

GWPs are in process. My guess is they will remove them. I may call tomorrow and try to add something. 

6 hours ago, RDales said:

captain obvious said his ebay orders shipped.. can we see proof of that ? 

🤦 Well, this is embarrassing because I’ve been on eBay for 15 years… I made my purchase and saw “expected delivery X”. I was so excited to get these that I thought it was an update to my order even though I know nothing is real until you get the notification that “you’re item has been shipped!”. Ah, F… and it’s all the Batman stuff too, which really isn’t that rare.

Side note: I’ve had 3 cancels from 3 different sellers on eBay recently. Momma said if it’s too good to be true…

Edited by Captain_Obvious

20 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

So how long are we waiting until we file a claim / return and leave negative feedback? I’ve got three Stranger Things ordered in three separate orders. No updates to the orders since 5/22. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My delivery date says by Wednesday June 1st so I think you have to wait at least until then and maybe X number of hours after, but my Paypal balance says otherwise. 

Ethical Question:

I ordered couple items from Amazon 3 weeks ago.  About 4 days later, I got an email saying that shipment was delayed.  Next day the items showed up on my doorstep.  Amazon order tracking now shows "Your package may be lost".  Today, I got an email explaining that the item has possibly been lost, and all I need to do is click a button for a refund.  But I got the items.  But I could get them for free?  But Amazon thinks they are lost?  

15 minutes ago, Goofball814 said:

Ethical Question:

I ordered couple items from Amazon 3 weeks ago.  About 4 days later, I got an email saying that shipment was delayed.  Next day the items showed up on my doorstep.  Amazon order tracking now shows "Your package may be lost".  Today, I got an email explaining that the item has possibly been lost, and all I need to do is click a button for a refund.  But I got the items.  But I could get them for free?  But Amazon thinks they are lost?  

Are you looking for someone to tell you its ok?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Goofball814 said:

Ethical Question:

I think you know the answer.... 

There are a lot of ways to get things for free.

The fact that in this case only takes a click of a button doesn't make a difference.

Wouldn’t the delivery person that actually did their job properly get a demerit. Plus you never know:

The sting

Comcast of Philadelphia ran a sting to catch owners of illegally modified converters during an HBO broadcast of a Michael Jackson special.

"We aimed our stings at males at first," says Phil Cochetti, the system's security chief. "We used major fights and other sports and got practically no response. Then we decided to target youngsters and women with the Michael Jackson show and got 6,500 calls on one day."

Philadelphia Comcast offered free Michael Jackson T-shirts and hats and jiggled its system so that only watchers with illegal descramblers could read the offer on their screens.

The company picked 20 cases from among the people who called in for their free gifts, sued for damages and collected an average of $2,300 from each, Mr. Cochetti says.

I was over my GFs house when this happened back in the early 80’s. Her dad was a cable theft and a mean miserable alcoholic. Imagine what Amazon could do today. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Wouldn’t the delivery person that actually did their job properly get a demerit. Plus you never know:

The sting

Comcast of Philadelphia ran a sting to catch owners of illegally modified converters during an HBO broadcast of a Michael Jackson special.

"We aimed our stings at males at first," says Phil Cochetti, the system's security chief. "We used major fights and other sports and got practically no response. Then we decided to target youngsters and women with the Michael Jackson show and got 6,500 calls on one day."

Philadelphia Comcast offered free Michael Jackson T-shirts and hats and jiggled its system so that only watchers with illegal descramblers could read the offer on their screens.

The company picked 20 cases from among the people who called in for their free gifts, sued for damages and collected an average of $2,300 from each, Mr. Cochetti says.

I was over my GFs house when this happened back in the early 80’s. Her dad was a cable theft and a mean miserable alcoholic. Imagine what Amazon could do today. 

Love the converter story. Here's mine: one day back in the 80's, my father told me to get into the car. We went to a video rental store. He said, "you can rent as many video games as you want today." I must have rented at least 30 games, it was crazy. The next weekend the FBI raided that store for selling illegal converters, the store shutdown, and I got to keep all those video games. I've told that story a million times, then someone finally asked, "do you think it was your dad that called the FBI?" 😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

placed a few orders, cosmic was showing in cart and summary. after 3 it didn't show up but was going for Ferrari books so didn't hesitate. was going for another but now I can't get it no matter what. went back to my orders and it's only in the 1st. not the biggest loss but interesting. are they cracking down? anyone else not getting cosmic after 1st order? it would be a big loss come forest... 

7 minutes ago, stuco191 said:

FYI if you ordered 5 Ferrari books in one order check your order status. They cancelled my order of 5 and reset the limit to 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they nix me @ 2

5 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

my Ferrari order for 1 went through fine.  the cosmic cardboard dropped out though.  guess they ran out. so much for 6-14 : )

it was still showing on the offer page at that time which made me think. kinda glad to hear poof. can't wait to try again for the forrest!

1 hour ago, raindog said:

Best Buy Stranger Things and Sith Art orders finally cancelled on eBay.  Bastards!

One order cancelled and fully refunded. 
Order on a second account: two of the three items refunded. Third item was only refunded 1/3rd the price. Order is still active.

I suspect something diabolical is in the works. 
Best Cancel

• Sad 1