My order status

6 hours ago, BRIX23 said:

Yesterday I ordered a set from Walmart for shipping (estimated arrival 3/23).  Today I received an email that the item is available at a local store so "one of their delivery partners" will be delivering my order from the store "in a Walmart bag" rather than regular shipping.  I'm not a Walmart plus member.  Doesn't this mean that they are going to use a delivery service in which tipping would be applied?  Not sure how or why they did this to my order.  Anyone else experience this?

Yes, I've ordered some things shipped to me and that night some dude shows up on my doorstep with the items in a Walmart bag. I also feel expected to give a tip and it's really annoying that I am unable to select an option that says, "DO NOT DOORDASH!!" I've also wanted them to deliver items to the school where I work and end up walking i up to the front door the next morning and finding a Walmart bag of LEGO laying there for me. Not cool. The LEGO is cool, leaving it unattended in a public place for the night is not.

• Like 1

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/21/2022 at 8:18 AM, BRIX23 said:

Yesterday I ordered a set from Walmart for shipping (estimated arrival 3/23).  Today I received an email that the item is available at a local store so "one of their delivery partners" will be delivering my order from the store "in a Walmart bag" rather than regular shipping.  I'm not a Walmart plus member.  Doesn't this mean that they are going to use a delivery service in which tipping would be applied?  Not sure how or why they did this to my order.  Anyone else experience this?

Yeah... this is getting ridiculous.  3 separate orders (because of Honey offers) all placed for standard shipping have been delivered by 3 different drivers over 2 days.  I contacted Walmart CS chat when this occurred on the first order who profusely apologized, couldn't explain why this was occurring, said they were making note in my account to not switch my orders to local delivery, did something about tipping (for the first order) and gave me a $20 promotional code for my troubles.  I voiced that it was unfair to the driver as well if there is no tip given which CS assured me everything would work out.  Obviously, the note on my account for not switching shipping orders to local delivery isn't working.  To top it off I've tried repeatedly to tip the three drivers (especially since I received a promo code) and there is not anywhere to tip.  I've followed Walmart's instructions both online, in the app and through the delivery confirmation emails on how to tip and there is nowhere to do it on my orders/account.  Really odd situation and I feel terrible for the drivers.  Walmart is putting me and the drivers in an awkward situation especially should they have to return for future deliveries thinking I'm a no tip when in fact it's not my choice and I have no way of doing so.  Hopefully this is isolated to the 3 specific sets I ordered/timing of availability and not a permanent practice.  

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Vitacost Medieval Castle shipped by Kroger did earn 3% Honey not 10% on top of the $25 offer so 28% off. 

My 3 Vitacost orders which included exclusive offers earned an additional 3%, 4% and most recently 1%.  Bizarre because it definitely said 10% for Vitacost at the time of the most recent order.  Can't complain though because the exclusive offers were really good.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

My Scheels (no clue what this store is) “Type 1” McLaren arrived today very dusty like it was from Home Depot. 

A wings shipped as well. 

Got my Scheels on Friday morning. Thanks to whoever posted the deal.

Listed it on Amazon FBM at 297. Sold both in 15 minutes.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Hope my JP Preorders do as well.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BrickLover80 said:

Has anyone's May 1 SAH order shipped? I placed an order at 6am ET and it's still stuck in warehouse. By the time I finally get it, I'm sure the GWPs will start to be holds because the prices will have crashed.

my tallnecks have, SW have not.

1 hour ago, BrickLover80 said:

Has anyone's May 1 SAH order shipped? I placed an order at 6am ET and it's still stuck in warehouse. By the time I finally get it, I'm sure the GWPs will start to be holds because the prices will have crashed.

2 out of 4 of mine have shipped.

2 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Mine is arriving today, but I ordered at like 12 pm CT and live like 25 miles from their warehouse.

4 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

Star wars order is arriving today via Fedex

I really don't care when everything ships.  When it gets here, it gets here.  I will say however, these last few days Lego has been very responsive with confirmation with all my orders.  It's been like ordering from a normal online retailer.  It took all the mystery away.

2 hours ago, bonusbrick said:

Got my order yesterday. Was missing the kitchen GWP, customer service was good, and got confirmation its shipping out today.

Had damage to the keychain(loose and rolling around in the box, and the SW set I ordered. CS took care of both.